Simple Machines Community Forum

Simple Machines Blogs => SMF Team Blog => Topic started by: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Title: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Since it's been over a year I've been on the team, can't hurt to have one.


Name: Cikreet
Location: My chair
Quote: Hm... not keen on quotes. But I suppose any around the lines of "be yourself" are always interesting.
Position: x: 4 y: 2?

Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: d3vcho on December 15, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Occasionally. Mostly wine, since there's no rum and mead around ::)

You will probably never get visited by Arantor :P
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Quote from: d3vcho(); on December 15, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Occasionally. Mostly wine, since there's no rum and mead around ::)

You will probably never get visited by Arantor :P
He can bring all the good rum and mead from England  :D
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: GigaWatt on December 15, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
Even way too much at times. Oversleeping and having a bad sleep is probably worse than undersleeping. Lately back to normal 8-10 hours.

Woooow... that is way too much IMO :P :D.

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
How tall are you?
1,55m and very happy with it :D

Damn :o... I could carry you around in my pocket, ahahahah :D :D :D.

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
How much do you weigh?
45kg

With or without bones :P :D?
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
10, probably.  But 8 is a good measure. Far better than 12-15 either way, so I'm happy even when it's 10.

One of the upsides is being able to shop for some kids stuff. And I haven't tried yet but I might be allowed on some kids toys too, like in parks. And, you'll rarely hit your head in things ;D Can get annoying sometimes when all the adult stuff is too big for you though, like gloves.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
10, probably.  But 8 is a good measure. Far better than 12-15 either way, so I'm happy even when it's 10.

Doesn't your back hurt after 10 hours of sleep :o? Mine does :D.

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
One of the upsides is being able to shop for some kids stuff. And I haven't tried yet but I might be allowed on some kids toys too, like in parks. And, you'll rarely hit your head in things ;D Can get annoying sometimes when all the adult stuff is too big for you though, like gloves.

Hahahah :D :D :D... those are some valid points ;). Plus, you could easily fit in air ducts when doing mission impossible stuff :D :D :D.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
QuoteDoesn't your back hurt after 10 hours of sleep :o? Mine does :D.
No, not really. But after the 11 mark it seems you get more tired the more you sleep.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
No, not really. But after the 11 mark it seems you get more tired the more you sleep.

Yep, also true ;)... except when you're recovering from a hangover or having a marathon after 3 or 4 days without sleep (insomnia problems, as I've mentioned earlier).
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: -Rock Lee- on December 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
How tall are you?
1,55m and very happy with it :D

Next to me you reach my chest. I am tall and the bad thing is when something is very low you hit anything. But with 2.02m everything is low for one *eating a chocolate cookie*
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
Quote from: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
No, not really. But after the 11 mark it seems you get more tired the more you sleep.

Yep, also true ;)... except when you're recovering from a hangover or having a marathon after 3 or 4 days without sleep (insomnia problems, as I've mentioned earlier).
... or after a very tiring move. I think that set the record. Almost 24 hours, I woke up at noon to eat then went back to bed until the other day, and my sleep was normal back then ;D

Quote from: Rock Lee on December 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
How tall are you?
1,55m and very happy with it :D

Next to me you reach my chest. I am tall and the bad thing is when something is very low you hit anything. But with 2.02m everything is low for one *eating a chocolate cookie*
Damn, that's very tall :o I can imagine.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: -Rock Lee- on December 16, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
Damn, that's very tall :o I can imagine.

That's why I'm regularly offered security work for the big thing or when I accompany my friend she seems to have bodyguards :P.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
... or after a very tiring move. I think that set the record. Almost 24 hours, I woke up at noon to eat then went back to bed until the other day, and my sleep was normal back then ;D

I've only done that once too... when I was on party vacation with some friends, we were wasted 24/7 and... well, obviously, my body can't take abuse and no sleep for more than 3 days :P :D.

But this was 15 years ago, I was still in my teens. Obviously, I can't do that now :P :D.

You feel the aftereffect in your 30s if you've lead the lifestyle I did... but I still wouldn't change a thing :).

Quote from: Rock Lee on December 16, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
That's why I'm regularly offered security work for the big thing or when I accompany my friend she seems to have bodyguards :P.

LOL :D, know what that's like. I had a friend like that. We used to call him "Sup" (short for Superman :D). Everybody thought he was some sort of a nightclub security guard or something... nobody wanted to pick a fight with us, LOL :D. He was really sweet though, wouldn't hurt a fly :). He was just built that way :D.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: -Rock Lee- on December 16, 2018, 06:21:24 PM
Quote from: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
LOL :D, know what that's like. I had a friend like that. We used to call him "Sup" (short for Superman :D). Everybody thought he was some sort of a nightclub security guard or something... nobody wanted to pick a fight with us, LOL :D. He was really sweet though, wouldn't hurt a fly :). He was just built that way :D.

I was very fighter until I turned 18 and I thought twice before starting a lawsuit ::) O:)
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
I was always kind of a pacifist... never picked a fight in my entire life, but never walked away from one either :P :D.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: -Rock Lee- on December 16, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
You know those friends seek a lawsuit for everything and good, one thing leads to the other. But being tall many want to be handsome too :P.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on April 27, 2020, 10:32:29 AM
Figured I might give this the minor update:

- I now have two balls of fur, not one ( <3 )
- I've taken a liking to green (it's in the color of my country flag. I disliked it for that, but it can be a pretty color. Same for golden, and yes, I am calling golden and silver a color because I do not like gray nor yellow much. Judge me.) But perhaps above all that I should put red. And I don't know why I hadn't.
- A third which makes me think secrets about yourself and rare off-chance of ****** happening are annoying.
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on May 04, 2020, 11:15:47 AM
Dream job: Animator/artist at Vanillaware <3
Put all those loves in one place. Movement, artistry, games, stories, fighting, fantasy, sci fi, plants, food, olden things, mixing cultures up, thematically-made things <3

Never hurts to dream, right? :)
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: landyvlad on May 04, 2020, 08:37:29 PM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on April 27, 2020, 10:32:29 AM
- I now have two balls of fur, not one


I'm sure you'll cough them up soon enough...  :laugh:
Title: Re: Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar
Post by: Gwenwyfar on May 04, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
hahaha ;D

I think they might be a bit too big though. Will be troublesome.