News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Alienation

Started by Bloc, August 08, 2006, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: Bloc on January 01, 2008, 11:49:17 AM
IE6 or 7?

Both,

and i take that back when i said it was only once inside a topic that it was missing, it is also missing and changes that image gap when you add your own site name image logo instead of text site name (even though its the same size as set text for that area )

need or want a screen shot ??
or do you know what i am talking about already (since it has already been posted here from others also ) ??

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

B.SkiLLs

so to clear that up above:

It shows a empty black gap at the top section with no images on IE 6 and 7 once your inside a topic or category

and / or

it also does it but changes the gap size when you add a name logo, instead of text and then it even shows the black empty gap on the index page at top also like it does when your inside a topic or category.

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

Sheree

hi do we have a TP version for this?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Sheree

B.SkiLLs

Any body come up with an issue to my above problem yet ??

Thanks for any reply or help.

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: B.SkiLLs on March 15, 2008, 08:39:19 PM
Any body come up with an issue to my above problem yet ??

Thanks for any reply or help.

xtole

nice theme. is there a way to  remove the sidebar completely? and not by having the user "clicke the hide arrow". is there a way to 100% remove this bar from the theme?

galactic

Love the theme, can the header be enlarged and can a different picture be used?

bloc

Quote from: xtole on January 06, 2010, 11:47:31 AM
nice theme. is there a way to  remove the sidebar completely? and not by having the user "clicke the hide arrow". is there a way to 100% remove this bar from the theme?
Not without removing a lot of code I am afraid. The user/stats parts are all added in permanently.

Quote from: galactic on February 11, 2011, 07:36:16 PM
Love the theme, can the header be enlarged and can a different picture be used?

You should be able to exchange the logo a least, with a link to a image. Check out "current theme settings".

Advertisement: