"does not have valid parent use the find & repairs errors function to help this"

Started by KathyW, July 25, 2006, 12:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyW

SMF Version: SMF 1.1 RC2
I was moving my folders around and clicked the back button and now I can not change ANYTHING!!

I am running 1.1 RC2 my site (is it OK to put my link here, this is my first visit) hxxp:www.lupusmctd.com [nonactive]

My question is "where do I find this "Find & repair errors function" so I can fix this.

My site is a SMF PRO plan and no one is ever on that support forum, as SMF PRO is no longer being sold.
Please help .. it's a medical forum it means alot to the members.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!

redone

Can you post your errors here? Simplemachines.org is not affilated in anyway with SMFPro is I assume is your web hosting plan?

Your site appears fine to me and loads correctly.

KathyW

Quote from: redone on July 25, 2006, 12:07:53 AM
Can you post your errors here? Simplemachines.org is not affilated in anyway with SMFPro is I assume is your web hosting plan?

Your site appears fine to me and loads correctly.

Thank you for responding
  Manage Boards and Categories 
Edit your categories and boards here. List multiple moderators as "username", "username". (these must be usernames not display names!)
To create a new board, click the Add Board button. To make the new board a child of a current board, select "Child of..." from the Order drop down menu when creating the board.
    Modify Boards    Create new category  Settings   

An Error Has Occurred!
Board FRAPPR! MAP (add your location) does not have a valid parent. Use the 'find and repair errors' function to fix this. 

Back

*What I did was hit the back button after removing this from the parent folder, as I wanted to create it into another topic of it's own.
I guess SMF is my web hosting, I'm so confused on who's who and where to go, as the $10 a month they take from my Paypal account goes to someone esle, I'm not sure of their name  right now.~Kathy

jerm

zanes

GSM Accessoires [nofollow] - Nokia Zubehör [nofollow] - Handy Zubehör [nofollow]

zanes

GSM Accessoires [nofollow] - Nokia Zubehör [nofollow] - Handy Zubehör [nofollow]

Advertisement: