Remove "Last Edit"

Started by Diego Andrés, May 02, 2012, 11:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

Hi there.
Sorry to bump this topic after such a long time, but I really like this mod and would like to know if this can be solved to make it perfect.

Quote from: NanoSector on November 24, 2014, 05:06:48 PM
I can look into it later if it's such a bother. No ETAs.

KittyGalore

Can this be updated for SMF 2.1
SMF Curve 2.0x

Diego Andrés

I think in SMF 2.1 there's an option in Admin > Forum > Posts and Topics > Topic Settings > Show last modification date on modified posts

Does that do the same as this mod?

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

KittyGalore

Quote from: Diego Andrés on March 02, 2022, 02:04:20 PMI think in SMF 2.1 there's an option in Admin > Forum > Posts and Topics > Topic Settings > Show last modification date on modified posts

Does that do the same as this mod?
It disables it all together so yes it does thanks.
However i don't want to do that i see the original mod owner is still around so if you can update then it would be nice. @NanoSector 
SMF Curve 2.0x

@rjen

No, that removes it completely. The mod allows user groups to remove the text from individual posts.
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

NanoSector

Quote from: KittyGalore on March 02, 2022, 02:10:48 PMIt disables it all together so yes it does thanks.
However i don't want to do that i see the original mod owner is still around so if you can update then it would be nice. @NanoSector

Hi, sorry for not replying earlier, I'd missed your ping. I don't really maintain these mods anymore, I just lurk in the forums from time to time :)

We're looking into other maintenance strategies for this & my other mods to get them fully updated to 2.1, hang on tight!
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Diego Andrés

1.2 - 17 July 2022
  • Improvement Minor code improvements.

1.1 - 25 March 2022
  • Improvement Remove ability to grant mod permission to guests.

1.0 - 06 March 2022
  • Improvement Hooks only.
  • Improvement Small code improvements.
  • New Feature Support for SMF 2.1.0.
  • Translation French translation provided by alexetgus

Thanks to @NanoSector for allowing the update of the mod. (more to come?  :P )

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: