The Planets Lo Multi

Started by Wolfenrook, August 08, 2006, 04:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfenrook

Link to the theme

This theme combines the colors from each of The Planets themes by Wolfenrook and Sloopz, into one theme, with a selector to chose which color you wish to use.

Demo

This theme is for SMF 1.1 RC2 only, and will not be converted for 1.0.7.

Enjoy all of the planets.

Wolfenrook
Thoughts are free, it's their consequences that often have a cost.

Deaks

for me the header is at the side not the top, same on  my work pc using ff at home and ie at work?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Wolfenrook

Well, it's using the same header as the rest of the Planets (which you coded) bud, just with an extra column for the selector.  By any chance could you see the banner image?  As if not that could be why it was all left alligned.  Tested it in IE7 Beta 3 and Opera 9.0.1 with no problems, all alligned fine.

Wolfenrook

Deaks

im leaving now for home (if nobody calls) so ill send you Screenshot when im home
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Crip

Ya,
The header is way left, looks like it needs a Break < b r / ?> or a TD / DIV somewhere?
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Wolfenrook

I found the problem, it was nothing to do with divs or tables, but rather the theme changer code.  It was using an if statement without any { or } on either side of the code, so it was messing up the entire layout by removing stuff for none logged in members.

Fixed now, and uploading the fixed version.

Wolfenrook

Advertisement: