Recent Forum Topics on Board Index For 2.1.x

Started by Pipke, February 04, 2023, 01:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelAu007

Hello
Is there a chance to go to the last topic in a thread when pressing on the recent posts , on a mobile i dont see the last posts column

zl0y

Hello
It's possible to move these checkbox for setup display topic categories to separate page? Main page looks very overloaded.

TwitchisMental

Hey just noticed that I get this error every so often.

/forum/Themes/default/RecentTopicsBoardIndex.template.php (Line 88)
Backtrace information
Type of error: General
Error message Select
2: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given

&
2: Undefined array key "categories"

Pipke

Quote from: TwitchisMental on December 05, 2023, 06:15:04 PMHey just noticed that I get this error every so often.

/forum/Themes/default/RecentTopicsBoardIndex.template.php (Line 88)
Backtrace information
Type of error: General
Error message Select
2: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given

&
2: Undefined array key "categories"

I can't reproduce that error, but I made some changes and I hope this will fix your error. Download the file in the attachment and overwrite it in your theme folder. Can you please respond if it is resolved.
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

TwitchisMental

So far so good Pipke, no more errors to report.

Pipke

Quote from: Dark Wizard on January 14, 2024, 08:28:28 AMHow to set default style?

click the second button from left (ps. if you hover it... the title says "align top, board default")
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Dark Wizard

Quote from: Pipke on January 15, 2024, 02:57:24 PMclick the second button from left (ps. if you hover it... the title says "align top, board default")
I mean, for all new visitors I want to set specific style by default

Pipke

Quote from: Dark Wizard on January 16, 2024, 01:57:36 PMI mean, for all new visitors I want to set specific style by default

in file RecentTopicsBoardIndex.php 
change this line:
            'align' => isset( $_COOKIE['rtbi_align'] ) ? $_COOKIE['rtbi_align'] : 'left',to this:
            'align' => isset( $_COOKIE['rtbi_align'] ) ? $_COOKIE['rtbi_align'] : 'top',

Bugo

Quote from: Pipke on March 15, 2023, 05:42:13 PMupdated mod, because it had a huge issue/bug, cant believe no one reported that yet ;)
Version 1.2 - Mar 15, 2023
- Fixed the constructpages

edit @Bugo, i've forgot to add your translation, i'll do it in next update.
Wouldn't want to wait until next year :)

Thomas057

How can I set it to top authomacally for all user I mean it will be rtbi=top

Pipke

Quote from: Thomas057 on March 17, 2024, 11:44:18 AMHow can I set it to top authomacally for all user I mean it will be rtbi=top

you can do that in admin... but if the user itself changes their own user setting, your admin setting will be overwritten, so the user setting will overwrite your admin setting, that's how I built it and think it's fair enough and user friendly.

Advertisement: