Global Headers and Footers

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 02, 2006, 10:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaulter

Maviel

First of all nice mod!

It seems i get double header and footer and i have checked the forums and most of responses was:

"Do u have installed it 2 times?"

Both yes and no from my side. I installed this modification on 1.1.10 and it worked fine but when update to 1.1.11 i reactivated the mod and it shows double code? why? any old code i should remove or? i even tried to reinstall the mod as in remove all of it then install it again. and same problem occurred.

vbgamer45

Check the mod site for parse instructions and you can look for the code that was added and remember the second copy if that was the case
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

rillc

Quote from: Maviel on February 14, 2010, 11:08:57 AM
First of all nice mod!

It seems i get double header and footer and i have checked the forums and most of responses was:

"Do u have installed it 2 times?"

Both yes and no from my side. I installed this modification on 1.1.10 and it worked fine but when update to 1.1.11 i reactivated the mod and it shows double code? why? any old code i should remove or? i even tried to reinstall the mod as in remove all of it then install it again. and same problem occurred.

I too am having this problem with my install of the mod. The footer appear to be fine, but the header is showing triple ads (3x).  How can this be fixed?  I know this is not good use for Ads, but the ad mod did not not work for me.  Please help me with this the site is located at (gramblingfans.com) if you want to see for yourself.

Thanks in advance for the help.

rillc

vbgamer45

Check if the mod installed twice in Sources/Subs.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

rillc

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 03, 2010, 04:51:25 PM
Check if the mod installed twice in Sources/Subs.php

It is only installed once.  Now what should I do?

vbgamer45

I would uninstall it since that is all that I can think would cause that to occur.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dharshan

This mod Rocks! with a little messing i managed to put my logo through "img src " and provide a link back to main site!
Great mod, Really Simple to use, Thank you for the nice mod you have provided!
R I P  : Steve Jobs | you made the world today look how it is | Thank you

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

phowwai

Hi thx for the great mod but how do i make it not show up in the simple portal cuz it look really bad with it

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

hcfwesker

Is there any way to make these ONLY appear on the home page of the forum?  Or is it possible to make separate headers and footers for each board.

I need menus/tables for certain boards.

vbgamer45

Not with this mod. This just does global headers/footers

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Smartflight

I have SimplePortal installed on my SMF 2.0 RC2, and it doesn't set in on the home page (interferes with the clean look, and has improper places set to display the header and footer). Works fine on all the other pages of the forum. I would like the home page to be an exception. Any idea how to do it ?

vbgamer45

You would need to modify Subs.php and add some code to check if it is on simple portal homepage or then load the custom headers/footers.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Smartflight

Oops, I guess I sent the wrong message. I'm no coder! :s

Dharshan

R I P  : Steve Jobs | you made the world today look how it is | Thank you

Advertisement: