News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

HTML possibility for selected groups

Started by agridoc, May 17, 2005, 09:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agridoc

I tried and liked very much the HTML power for administrator in SMF 1.1 beta2.

I think it would be a useful option if this permission could be given to selected groups. Nice pages can be made by a person with a WYSIWYG HTML editor without much experience then copy and paste the code.

I put this request as a mod altough I think it could also be a feature of the final version. As far as safety is concerned it's the development team that knows better.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

GameCube

BUMP. I have been looking for this for a long time. Would be a GREAT addition for board security although this should be a default option like IPB. Could some one do this? :)

winrules

I've already done this...Give me a few minutes and I'll package it up and upload to the mod site.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

GameCube

Quote from: winrules on August 07, 2006, 04:59:03 PM
I've already done this...Give me a few minutes and I'll package it up and upload to the mod site.
Thanks. :)

winrules

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

GameCube

Thanks so much dude. :) A great advance in board security.  :D

agridoc

Well, it' s nice to see a responce, even almost 15 months later  :o

Thank you winrules  :)

I hope it will be soon checked and approved. You have already an impressive number of really useful mods.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

Yngwiedis

We have to wait to be approved first.
I hope not take long...
AmityHost.com - The Affordable Host

londonhogfan

could this be modified to work for [BBC] by membergroups.

just to be able to allow / disallow each code based on membergroup would be a great feature.

here is a topic I started on the subject.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=104915.msg675615#msg675615

Advertisement: