News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Paid Subscriptions

Started by Grudge, August 12, 2006, 06:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Schenker

Quote from: NIBOGO on May 06, 2008, 07:48:56 PM
Well the people of use smf 1.1.4 or 1.1.5 can use this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=210789.0

I use that now.  But the problem is, it does not allow for recurring payments.  Many of my members want to have a monthly donation set up.  Treasury does not do that.

Are you saying Paid Subscriptions does not work in 1.1.5?

Matthew

madfiddler

I've had to reinstall my forum with 1.1.5 after upgrading to V2 which caused me too many 3rd party problems, and I can't get Paid Subscriptions to install. Apparently the install goes fine, but doesn't appear within the forum.

madfiddler

Looks like with 1.1.5 the mod isn't writing to root/index.php

Matthew Schenker

Sounds like we would have been better off keeping 1.1.4!
Matt

TheTKD

Is there any possible way someone would be able to revise this mod?  I would like to make my forum a paid for subscription for certain groups and am on the 1.1.5 and really would like to have a working MOD.

Any in the works? ;)

micky109

hia all i just want to ask now that is seem h2kclan is closed cos of monies hxxp:problems.is [nonactive] if and when it reopens will us that paid £50.00 @ 2008 christmas get our accounts back with exstensions mayed or , ?? is that it we get nothing for bieng payed members not a thank you kiss my butt- i havent even had an e-mail sent explaining that it was gona be closed- just when i came to log in to site i was presented with is --- ??  hxxp:h2kclan.com [nonactive] - Is closed due to money problems.
Due to the complications lately, with payment merchants giving me hassle.
Paypal/Google - I recieved a few donations and they was refunded by google,
back to the individuals that donated.. You know who you are hehe,
Please donate again via the method i placed below.

All these problems is just leaving us with no money to pay this months hosting bill, with only 15 days till
payment day..

Here i provide my bank Account No. and Sort Code and relevent details for my account:
In hope that the H2k Family, Mods, Charters, Leachers..
Donate however much you can as we are pretty ******ed (to put it bluntly).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payee: Ryan Eley
Account Number: 60058854
Sort Code: 608007
These additional parts are required sometimes when sending money..
Bic: NWBK GB 2L
IBAN: GB22 NWBK 6080 0760 0588 54
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there it is my bank account.
You can send however much you can, it all helps.
Please dont leave this and think others will donate that wont save h2k :(

Pay with your Bank account: Into my account
Online Banking
Telephone Banking
Or walk into Banking (the old fashion way)

You can make a difference, h2k needs your help
its helped thousands now the thousands are required
to help us.

Other possible donation methods:

Moneybookers.com
This is another alternative you can donate to h2k..
If your not a member of hxxp:moneybookers.com [nonactive] you can register.. add your card to your account and then send money to h2k that way.
Our Moneybooks email is: [email protected]

Paypal.com
Is another alternative to send a donation to h2k, login to your paypal account choose "send money" fill our donation email in provided below..
Our Paypal email is: [email protected]

Ryan
Method - so ?? so one couls at least send some sort of notifaction out of alternative site post. please what going on .

OblivionMage

Is there a way to send a registered user to the subscriptions page? Because currently it is different per user id, ie user 32 would have http://<Forum URL>/profile/?u=32;sa=subscriptions

If not is there a way to make a subscriptions.php page (Similar to <forumurl>/register.php) that would be able to work?

Thanks,
My Sites: MMOqq - Guides, Programs, Discussion
Currently:
Completely redoing forums / site

niko

Quote from: OblivionMage on June 04, 2008, 05:02:59 PM
Is there a way to send a registered user to the subscriptions page? Because currently it is different per user id, ie user 32 would have http://<Forum URL>/profile/?u=32;sa=subscriptions

If not is there a way to make a subscriptions.php page (Similar to <forumurl>/register.php) that would be able to work?

Thanks,

Leave ID out and it will use current user or use $ID_MEMBER to add id to link.
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

OblivionMage

QuoteLeave ID out and it will use current user or use $ID_MEMBER to add id to link.

Thanks
My Sites: MMOqq - Guides, Programs, Discussion
Currently:
Completely redoing forums / site

qtime

after converting the tables in smf 1.1.5 to utf-8 the subscription mod will show:

You have not setup your currency yet. Please do so from the settings menu before continuing

this is only for the euro sign and pound. Not for the $.

I know this has to do something with utf-8, is there a solution?

qtime

still have a problem with it converting is not working... bump

jepot5

is there anyway this mod will be released for smf 1.1.5
cause i really need it

qtime

Quote from: jepot5 on June 14, 2008, 06:13:20 AM
is there anyway this mod will be released for smf 1.1.5
cause i really need it
it's working for 115

kennyv

I am running SMF 1.1.5 and paud subscriptions ver 0.18.   I am wondering if there is a way to set up paid subscription so it will e-mail the user when their subscription has finished?  Or the next time they login it will take them to the subscriptions page.

jeannedb

Paid subscriptions installed beautifully in 1.1.5 and it appears that it's installed under Packages, however, I'm not seeing any hint that it exists.  Am I not looking in the right places?

Touti

I installed this mod on 1.1.5 and it seems to work well but I have a small problem with currencies.  I need to take payments in Canadian dollars, is there a lot of changes involved in the .php files to add CAD as a currency ?

I tried selecting "Other" but then it won't let me create subscriptions saying I haven't chosen a currency.

Edit: Nevermind, found the problem to be a small typo in ManagePaid.php

// Saving?
        if (isset($_POST['save']))
        {
                checkSession();

// Pick the right currency.
                if ($_POST['currency'] == 'other')
                {
                        $currencyCode = $_POST['currency_code'];
                        $currencySymbol = $_POST['currency_symbol'];
                }
                else
                {
                        $currencyCode = $_POST['currency'];
                        $currencySymbol = $txt[$_POST['currency'] . '_symbol'];
                }

Changed "other" to "Other" and now I can specify a different currency code.

limo2005

Quote from: TheTKD on May 16, 2008, 02:03:54 AM
Is there any possible way someone would be able to revise this mod?  I would like to make my forum a paid for subscription for certain groups and am on the 1.1.5 and really would like to have a working MOD.

Any in the works? ;)

I too would like this for version 1.1.5. I know it works for some but I have had my fair share of Manual edits for now!  This is absolutely ideal for my needs!

;)
I dunno!

Om1

Hey there!

I'm quite new to SMF. I use an 1.1.2 Forum.I've installed the "Paid Subscription" MOD (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=413). I followed each step and just did what the introductions told me. However I keep getting an Error (--> Database)

"
Table '1337forumtest_01.smf_log_subscribed' doesn't exist
File: /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/1337forumtest/smf/Sources/ManagePaid.php
Line: 1172
"
I even tried to make a smf_log_subscribed table in the 1337forumtest_01 database of the MySQL server. It failed. As already said, I am totally new to all this. I had a look into the ManagePaid.php but it came to nothing.

I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Om1

Advertisement: