News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

CountryFlags

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 14, 2006, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Oh! Your bold threw me off. I should have looked closer.

But what I said earlier still remains:

Quote from: Steve on June 29, 2015, 11:25:02 AM
All I can say is try it without the edits. If it still doesn't work, then the mod author will have to help you further. :)

Try removing the bold tags. Don't know why that would affect it though, if it even does.
DO NOT pm me for support!

yakyakyak

There isn't any bold tags in the script on the live forum

i merely forgot bold doesnt show up in coded text

Steve

Finally! Now I understand. This must be thick as a brick day for me.

Did you install this manually or through the package manager?
DO NOT pm me for support!

yakyakyak

Quote from: Steve on June 29, 2015, 05:57:57 PM

Did you install this manually or through the package manager?

Package Manager aside from the 2 additional edits

yakyakyak

Quote from: yakyakyak on June 29, 2015, 09:01:38 AM
SMF 2.0.9
Made a couple of edits in Load.php and Country Flags working to the extent that in my own forum profile as an example, i select UK under Country and select Save and forum software confirms the edit is saved however, the country I added reverts to Select Country again. When i do select UK the union jack is displayed.

Checked all file edits and they seem ok.
File permissions for the images again are correct.

Any ideas please?

danster

Hi..!
I try to use this mod cos it's locks like very good but unfortunately
something wrong with my installation cos there is NO displaying the country flag in the users profile
I'm using SMF version SMF 2.0.10 and using them is silentwave so please some one
help me to resolve this issue...

I attached a screen shot for your reference...

Thank you...!

Shambles

Those picture placeholders you see, find out the URL that they are pointing to by right-clicking them and checking the image properties/location. That will tell you where they should be. Those placeholders are telling you that the images aren't in the place you think they are.

danster

Thank you very much Shambles..,
I found that issue and now its works perfectly

SMFHacks.com Team

Must update!

Version 3.0
!Fixed an XSS issue on registration for flags update for SMF 2.0.x and SMF 1.1.x Reported by Jaume Llopis

Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: SMFHacks.com Team on March 06, 2016, 10:31:19 PM
Must update!

Version 3.0
!Fixed an XSS issue on registration for flags update for SMF 2.0.x and SMF 1.1.x Reported by Jaume Llopis
Can you please tell me if it's a complete overhaul or just a few things? It's gonna be a nightmare to update, because I've done several modifications to this :/
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

vbgamer45

minor changes register.php mainly.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Ninja ZX-10RR

Thanks! So basically the template edits are the same? They all fail on uninstall (my fault, I recoded it entirely in some sections) so if they are the same I can just uninstall with them failing and then update I'll be good, otherwise it's gonna be a very long thingy.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

vbgamer45

Yes template edits are the same.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ninja ZX-10RR

Thanks a lot, I forced the new version to fail on Display.template and everything went smooth ;D

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

vbgamer45

Glad the update went well.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lntit

Thanks for the update! :D

Just a very little thing, in the registration, profile editor and thread, there appear a "missing image" sign if a member selected no specific flag. There is just missing a "00.png" and sometimes a "blank.gif" in the flags folder.

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Where does it fail? It's likely template-wise, I might have a look later if I can install it, not sure when (can be within 5 minutes or a couple of days ;D).

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Jade Elizabeth

No fail, when they register with oneall it bypasses the regular rego page is all. I want this but something close to 70% of my regos come from social media and there's no point if it wont work lol.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

vbgamer45

Unknown it would depend if you can pass country flag option to the social option Or after they are registered redirect to a page to select the flag

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: