News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Quick Register

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 21, 2006, 07:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossanaijr

And I also notice that I have to disable "visual verification image" or it does not work even after I had disabled age restrictions.

jossanaijr

vbgamer45
It is working but I'm having some errors:
Quoteits working fine people are able to register through it but when they click on register they get a error meesage"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator"

Is there any way instead of this error the get direct login on forum?
Well, I had tried as a guest to register.  I receive messages as #1 This username is already in use #2 This email is already in use #3 Or the above message.  In fact I had used this username (test) before and this email before too but both are NOT in my Members list anymore (I double checked).  Even when I tried the search option they did not exist.  Well, this message appears BUT it WORKS!  When I loggon again as administrator the new user (test) is waiting for approval, bla, bla, bla.  So it is working but something is making to create those kind of errors messages and I'm affraid guest gave up to come back or keep trying to register n times.

L.G.S

Does this mod with Visual Ver.?
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

th2mods

can the creator tell us how to use this on custom themes.

Gears of war fan site/modding site ||| Get the latest halo 2 plugins
------------------------------------------------------------------------

jossanaijr

bump....bump...
creator?

th2mods

Gears of war fan site/modding site ||| Get the latest halo 2 plugins
------------------------------------------------------------------------

jossanaijr

Quote from: jossanaijr on July 12, 2007, 12:28:00 AM
I installed Quick Register Mod and I like the idea but my forum is forbiden to less then 18 years and this mod is not working because of that (error message).
Any sugestion or option?
bump
QuoteAnd I also notice that I have to disable "visual verification image" or it does not work even after I had disabled age restrictions.
bump
QuoteWell, I had tried as a guest to register.  I receive messages as #1 This username is already in use #2 This email is already in use #3 Or the above message.  In fact I had used this username (test) before and this email before too but both are NOT in my Members list anymore (I double checked).  Even when I tried the search option they did not exist.  Well, this message appears BUT it WORKS!  When I loggon again as administrator the new user (test) is waiting for approval, bla, bla, bla.  So it is working but something is making to create those kind of errors messages and I'm affraid guest gave up to come back or keep trying to register n times.
bump...

jossanaijr

bumping...... No sugestion?

vbgamer45

I would suggest to unistall the mod if it gives any problems.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

jossanaijr

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 02, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
Hi vbgamer45,
I would like to use it because I like the idea but I'm looking for if there is an option to use it with visual verification image and age registration setup.

vbgamer45

Not currently built into the mod would require some coding on my part and do not currently have the time to do so.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jossanaijr

GouroB

i installed the script, loaded perfectly but getting this error

Quoteletters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

i know this is coz of image varification i have, but cant i disable image varification for quick reg or can u enable image to show in quick reg bar ? anyways thx for the great mod :D

Loony Tune

Great idea. Another small problem is that I have installed the 'Are You Human' mod and it doesn't work with it. Uninstalled fine though.

vbgamer45

Yeah If a mod adds extra features to the main registration page the quick register mod can not pick them up.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Loony Tune

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 06, 2008, 02:07:30 PM
Yeah If a mod adds extra features to the main registration page the quick register mod can not pick them up.

Makes sense. Great idea though

jrallen01

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 02, 2007, 07:50:51 PM
So what is the uninstall procedure? Thank you in advance.

Never mind, I commented out the code .

vbgamer45

You should normally just uninstall using the package manager.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jrallen01

I tried and the uninstall wouldn't run. I wonder if it's because I installed several versions ago and the forum upgraded... or perhaps another mod was applied that prevented it from uninstalling. Thanks for the reply.

pcigre

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 08, 2007, 10:44:08 PM
Currently no mod does not support CAPTCHA yet if you have it enabled on your forum.

Any chance for this?

Advertisement: