Change Forum Cursor

Started by Matthew K., January 30, 2010, 05:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinpanther

First, thanks for the work.  Gotta appreciate you guys that work so hard for us. 

Second, is the ability to use a custom cursor still in the works?  It's what I was looking for with this mod.  I understand it is a recent mod so no pressure, just curious.

Thanks again,
Twin

Matthew K.

Not a problem, glad to see some interest in my mods :)

The ability to add a custom cursor - I have had some problems with getting them to work, and along with working on updates for other mods as well as further developing new mods (not yet released) this has kind of been put behind me.

However, as per this request I will do more looking into the addition tomorrow.

Thanks,
Labradoodle-360

Quote from: Twinpanther on March 02, 2010, 12:15:20 AM
First, thanks for the work.  Gotta appreciate you guys that work so hard for us. 

Second, is the ability to use a custom cursor still in the works?  It's what I was looking for with this mod.  I understand it is a recent mod so no pressure, just curious.

Thanks again,
Twin

TurtleKicker

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 02, 2010, 12:31:33 AM
The ability to add a custom cursor - I have had some problems with getting them to work
I'm staying tuned... this mod is only of use to me if you can define a custom cursor. Then it'd be perfect. :)

Hopefully SMF2 RC3 support too...

Thanks!

Matthew K.

I will work on the addon of a custom cursor for the next feature update.

I plan on updating the rest of my mods to RC3 during my vacation to catch up.

Thanks for your interest,
Labradoodle-360

Matthew K.

Which version of my mod are you trying to run?

!RFAN

i installed this on my smf 2 rc3.. by emulation...
working fine
i just want to add more cursors otherwise it is of no use for me..

KensonPlays

amigozone, I believe labradoodle isn't planning on that for a newer version...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Matthew K.

What do you mean by add 'more' cursors?

!RFAN

lyk we have for windows.. we can have many more cursors... anything like that?? some websites have their own cursor style.. and there is a mod for smf which provides a different  cursor for guests only... 

tesser

It works good on RC3 but how do i enter and form  of text when text is selected ?

D.Joe

How the hell  modify these? i dont find where in admin cpanel

Advertisement: