vReportBoard Mod

Started by Valodim, August 21, 2006, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valodim

HecKel

Hi!

How can I set the solved and unsolved icons?

I have this: /images/post/unsolved.gif on Unsolved Report Icon

Maybe I am searching this icon on the wrong place :p Where should be visible?

HecKel
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Bigguy

Is it in the images/post folder of the theme you are using. ???

HecKel

yes, I have.

I use the default theme...

HecKel
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Valodim

check features and options, you sure the setting is set to "unsolved"? no .gif there

HecKel

Sorry, but I can do anything...

Here what I have setting:

HecKel

Valodim

uh, I think I get your problem now: the icon is used as post icon (like this one ) in the report board, to indicate solved and unsolved topics ;)

HecKel

Sorry..., but I still don't understand... :(

Where should be this icon? How I should use it?

I tried to edit the report post to see if thoose icons are on the post icon choises, but nothing..., and I do the same in the original post (the reported one) and nothing...

HecKel

Valodim

they aren't meant to be selected manually. a reported post has "unsolved.gif" as icon, and you can toggle it to "solved.gif" by using the solve topic icon at the bottom of the thread display

DrDom

Quote from: Valodim on September 30, 2006, 06:01:37 PM
they aren't meant to be selected manually. a reported post has "unsolved.gif" as icon, and you can toggle it to "solved.gif" by using the solve topic icon at the bottom of the thread display

hi, I have installed this mod on a clean install of 1.1.RC3, I have set the board ID for the report to go to,
the unsolved icon is present on the reported post, but there is no "solve topic icon", it does not appear anywhere at all, should this be a "tab" underneath the reported post?

Valodim

umm... yeah? do you use a theme with a display template other than the default one? :P

DrDom

hi,
as i said in my first post, its a clean install of 1.1.RC3, no other mods mods installed, and using the default theme.

HecKel

I allready find my "bug"..., now I clean the strings from features and options and mantain the board id, but now I have the same problem that DrDom have...

HecKel

NEMINI

Quote from: DrDom on September 30, 2006, 06:59:06 PM
Quote from: Valodim on September 30, 2006, 06:01:37 PM

hi, I have installed this mod on a clean install of 1.1.RC3, I have set the board ID for the report to go to,
the unsolved icon is present on the reported post, but there is no "solve topic icon", it does not appear anywhere at all, should this be a "tab" underneath the reported post?

I had this same problem when I tried this mod. using rc3 as well.  Ended up removing the mod until someone figures out whats wrong.
signatures are boring.

Valodim

DAMN I got it. For some reason, in the default theme, the array of moderation buttons is called mod_buttons while in the classic (and most other) themes, it's moderationButtons... meh.

fixed, try 0.94, gonna upload in a minute. thanks for the bugreport.

I also removed the solved/unsolved icon setting, it doesn't make much sense and confuses people. just set up the images as "unsolved" and "solved" :P

HecKel

sorry..., but I still without the solved icon..., you change anything on the strings files? I have my forum in Portuguese so I had to verify if is any changes..., and I don't see any changes..., maybe I missed something :(

Can you put here what changes you did and where you did?

HecKel

DrDom

hi,
I just installed the 0.94 version and it seems to be working correctly now.

HecKel

ups, my mistake..., that's all ok :)

Tnks ;)

HecKel

HecKel

Hi again :)

I think that I found a bug...

I have a board named "Mod's Stuff", and I tested this package on that board and I found this error:

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Stuff - Geral] Re: Permissões', 1, 255), SUBSTRING('sadsad

File: /var/www/vhosts/lei-forum.com/httpdocs/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1564

I think that the error can be the " ' " on the board name..

HecKel

Valodim

aah, you're right. thanks for the info, gonna fix in a minute :)

Advertisement: