News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Regbar Warning

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 22, 2006, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Me? I'm fine with it as it is honestly.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Ok then if you say so I definitely trust you :D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Matthew K.

It actually is used in a handful of other modifications. It's used to prevent the scripts from being run in the browser without proper authentication from SSI.php ($user_info['is_admin']). It's intentional. Although changing it to allowedTo('admin_forum') may be a better method of doing essentially the same thing.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I have more than 110 mods uploaded and about 100 installed and this is the only one that did this thing but if you say so... :|
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Matthew K.

There are a lot more than a 110 mods on the mod site.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Yes but there are not that many full compatible with 2.0.x ;) if it's not the only one they would be just a few :P

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Matthew K.

petewadey

Hi. Is there a screen shot of what this should look like to guests, as I don't see anything when I'm logged out? Thanks
Pete

vbgamer45

Hmm I had one in the past doesn't seem like it is there any more.
It adds a yellow bar across the top.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

jsx

@SMFHacks.com Team
@vbgamer45

I created a translation for the Polish language for this modification. Please put this translation in a modification.

In previous posts other languages are added. :)

Advertisement: