News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Arcade / Games

Started by Cypher7, May 10, 2004, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Anyone had some experience with pnFlashGames? I am looking at using it in SMF, putting a game on top of threads - like the poll - and saving/extracting the high score.

I have the pack released from the site with over 90 games, and want to use that. But it is for PostNuke, so I have to learn how it works first... Therefore, have anybody looked at it before..?

buddystuart

I am having a look at doing a mod of this type. If I ever do a mod, it will use a activity mod (phpBB) code as they already have 300+ games for download.  And most of them are very good mods  :D.

bloc

This mod - is it somewhere to see / download?

buddystuart

About the arcade mod for this, I am still looking at how the templates and actions work. I haven't decided to do it fully, but it doesn't seem too hard. I have a life behind the computer, and its so busy.

About the activity mod, check the games out hxxp:amodgames.com/phpBB2/activity.php [nonactive] and hxxp:phpbb-amod.com/activity.php [nonactive].

bloc

Thanks for the links. I am starting on a games project myself, maybe it will turn into a mod eventually. As for having a life - couldn't agreed more. With 3 kids all under 5 years of age it's a stretch sometimes to get things done.. ;) But we get by..

buddystuart

sorry people, i don't have enough time to do it at the moment, i'll be able to convert flash games for it though.

bloc

That's ok..I have integrated the games at my site and will develop it into a mod eventually.

Elijah Bliss

Quote from: Bloc on September 19, 2004, 06:48:05 PM
That's ok..I have integrated the games at my site and will develop it into a mod eventually.

Sounds Good!

Jazhawk

I don't know about higher quality but the ones at Titanium Forums ain't half bad.  But I need to have some good games on my SMF site.

-Jazhawk

fastforum

Hey what happened to games for SMF? all work and no play makes George a dull boy... hehehe

rummie

Quote from: fastforum on October 01, 2007, 11:01:24 AM
Hey what happened to games for SMF? all work and no play makes George a dull boy... hehehe

serves you right for digging up a 3 yr old thread!

Tons of SMF ARCADE mods out there, and its easy to do one yourself

Advertisement: