News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Many bugs

Started by Daniel D., August 02, 2003, 02:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel D.

If I want to quote:
QuoteDatabase Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

and

QuoteõhGAÊQ'~ô¢ù ;ÿÿÙûiâöG

and

QuoteParse error: parse error in /home/simple/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 1135

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_query() in /home/simple/public_html/community/Sources/Load.php on line 141

Somewhere:

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: is_set() in /home/simple/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php on line 1129

Joseph

Sorry - my bad - adding some new features.  Although I'm completely unsure about the

"õhGAÊQ'~ô¢ù ;ÿÿÙûiâöG"
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Saleh

now I saw all these errors and were reported to [Unknown] live using MSN messanger ;)

but we need a list of the new features ..

We don't need a reason to help people

Joshua Dickerson

When a beta comes out, you will have much more info. You can learn about a lot of features by looking around. When you report errors, can you tell us what you were doing when you got the error?
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Overseer

not all the planned new features are in yet, this is a 'work in progress' remember :)

Saleh

Quote from: groundup on August 02, 2003, 02:51:56 PM
When you report errors, can you tell us what you were doing when you got the error?
what do you mean ?
I was reporting all errors I saw to [Unknown] , he was online and I reported using MSN messanger ..

anyway if you mean what I was doing when I saw all these erroe , I was knocking my head in the ground ........  :P

We don't need a reason to help people

Joshua Dickerson

just a general statement, wasn't to you
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Advertisement: