News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

templates not showing but smf works

Started by delacruz, May 13, 2004, 12:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delacruz

well i took a screenshot

it was working good, then this showed up.  i tried the forums at work and it looked like this but when i got home it was back to normal now its like this again

[Unknown]

delacruz

i checked both links, do i need to tell my host to add this to the httpd.conf
QuoteAddType text/css .css

i forgot to mention that the forums do not work correctly with firefox or IE6.  i have tested them both on my PC and other ppl have told me the same.  but they used to work why not anymores

Ben_S

Your problem is your paths for your themes are wrong, try the repair_settings.php in the downloads section or change it manually in the theme settings area.
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

delacruz

Quote from: Ben_S on May 13, 2004, 04:10:47 AM
Your problem is your paths for your themes are wrong, try the repair_settings.php in the downloads section or change it manually in the theme settings area.
:) all works great now, the repair_settings did the trick

delacruz

would this be a bug since i did use the upgrade package and everything went well then all the paths to my templates and everything just changed out of no where

Ben_S

[Unknown]

Yeah, upgrade assumes you leave everything in the same place the YaBB SE Settings.php says it is.

-[Unknown]

delacruz

Quote from: [Unknown] on May 14, 2004, 11:59:09 PM
Yeah, upgrade assumes you leave everything in the same place the YaBB SE Settings.php says it is.

-[Unknown]
but like i said before, as soon as i upgraded using the old settings.php file i worked 100% good then later of the day it stopped showing any of the templates

o well it works now so i guess its no biggy

Ben_S

When I had a look at your board, the images pointed to a directory called yabb2, which suggests that the folder was renamed?

Advertisement: