News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

templates not showing but smf works

Started by delacruz, May 13, 2004, 12:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delacruz

well i took a screenshot

it was working good, then this showed up.  i tried the forums at work and it looked like this but when i got home it was back to normal now its like this again

[Unknown]

delacruz

i checked both links, do i need to tell my host to add this to the httpd.conf
QuoteAddType text/css .css

i forgot to mention that the forums do not work correctly with firefox or IE6.  i have tested them both on my PC and other ppl have told me the same.  but they used to work why not anymores

Ben_S

Your problem is your paths for your themes are wrong, try the repair_settings.php in the downloads section or change it manually in the theme settings area.
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

delacruz

Quote from: Ben_S on May 13, 2004, 04:10:47 AM
Your problem is your paths for your themes are wrong, try the repair_settings.php in the downloads section or change it manually in the theme settings area.
:) all works great now, the repair_settings did the trick

delacruz

would this be a bug since i did use the upgrade package and everything went well then all the paths to my templates and everything just changed out of no where

Ben_S

[Unknown]

Yeah, upgrade assumes you leave everything in the same place the YaBB SE Settings.php says it is.

-[Unknown]

delacruz

Quote from: [Unknown] on May 14, 2004, 11:59:09 PM
Yeah, upgrade assumes you leave everything in the same place the YaBB SE Settings.php says it is.

-[Unknown]
but like i said before, as soon as i upgraded using the old settings.php file i worked 100% good then later of the day it stopped showing any of the templates

o well it works now so i guess its no biggy

Ben_S

When I had a look at your board, the images pointed to a directory called yabb2, which suggests that the folder was renamed?

Advertisement: