News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Who Voted What?

Started by Søren Bjerg, August 30, 2006, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny01

It was working fine on my later version, but when i uninstalled it due to some other bugs, it never work again on my 1.1.4 version.

LiamTheDuck

can you update to 1.1.4?
I am back, its been like a year... so yeah.... how has it been? :D

Kenny01

I do, still getting error message.

LiamTheDuck

mine just says its not compatible :(
I am back, its been like a year... so yeah.... how has it been? :D

Kenny01

The mod is not that important to me, so i'm not bothering any more.

remmons

Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried it and it seems to have fixed some of the blanks.  Text seems to appear for users, but the administrative text is still blank.

remmons

Quote from: YodaOfDarkness on February 10, 2008, 02:19:13 PM
remmons - are you using utf8? If so, try switching the forum language to plain English instead of English-utf8. Not sure if that's a problem with this mid, but its worth a shot

Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried it and it seems to have fixed some of the blanks.  Text seems to appear for users, but the administrative text is still blank.

Dreambringer

I changed a few things.. not really sure if it will work for everyone, but it worked for me... 1.1.4

Trinny

Brilliant! Works perfectly on my 1.1.4, thank you Dreambringer for doing the work!

endiZ

Quote from: Dreambringer on February 14, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
I changed a few things.. not really sure if it will work for everyone, but it worked for me... 1.1.4

Thanks Dreambringer, it worked! Thanks.

Basie

This is a very useful mod. Will it be updated for 2.0?

look up

is there a way to get this mod to allow all members (not just the admin) to show who voted what?

maybe there could be an option to make your poll public when creating the poll?  but they may be better suited for a new mod request.

Basie

Quote from: look up on March 28, 2008, 12:24:44 PM
is there a way to get this mod to allow all members (not just the admin) to show who voted what?

There is an option in 'permissions' for this.

look up

Quote from: seek2501 on March 29, 2008, 03:34:32 AM
Quote from: look up on March 28, 2008, 12:24:44 PM

There is an option in 'permissions' for this.

found it.  thanks.

Eliana Tamerin

Would it be possible for the mod setting in Features and Options to be turned on by default? Or at least make not that there is an option in settings? I've tried this mod before and didn't know about the settings option, and so I just thought it didn't work. Stupid on my part, probably, but I wasn't very good with coding at that time.

My theology is, if someone wants to install a mod, they want the functionality. Why have it disabled by default? This just confuses people. Enable one of the modes by default and tell users that there is an option in Features and Options to change it.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Paracelsus

Does anybody with PHP skills want to do a little debug? :P

Because the MOD gives me these errors:
8: Undefined index: percent
Ficheiro: /home/forumscp/public_html/Themes/smfone11rc3_green/Display.template.php (eval?)
Linha: 79

8: Undefined index: votes
Ficheiro: /home/forumscp/public_html/Themes/smfone11rc3_green/Display.template.php (eval?)

8: Undefined index: bar

8: Undefined index: option
Linha: 78

8: Undefined index: voted_this
Linha: 78

8: Undefined index: percent

and line 79 corresponds to:
            foreach ($context['poll']['options'] as $option)
            {
        if (!allowedTo('poll_view_voters') || $modSettings['whovotedwhatMode'] == 'disabled')
        {
                  echo '
                            <tr>
                                <td style="padding-right: 2ex;', $option['voted_this'] ? 'font-weight: bold;' : '', '">', $option['option'], '</td>', $context['allow_poll_view'] ? '
                                <td nowrap="nowrap">' . $option['bar'] . ' ' . $option['votes'] . ' (' . $option['percent'] . '%)</td>' : '', '

While the original code isn't much different:
            foreach ($context['poll']['options'] as $option)
                echo '
                            <tr>
                                <td style="padding-right: 2ex;', $option['voted_this'] ? 'font-weight: bold;' : '', '">', $option['option'], '</td>', $context['allow_poll_view'] ? '
                                <td nowrap="nowrap">' . $option['bar'] . ' ' . $option['votes'] . ' (' . $option['percent'] . '%)</td>' : '', '

efil59

Quote from: Dreambringer on February 14, 2008, 04:34:28 PM

Hi,
I was testing the mod (1.1.4), and i got Error in Package Installation with 2 files:
Themes/default/Display.template.php
Sources/ModSettings.php

Can you say how to insert the code manually for those 2 files?
Thanks,
Efil.

2pac

for some reason, the names are appearing twice on my board... anybody know why that might be?

http://ninerskickass.com/forum/index.php/topic,543.0.html

2pac

jossanaijr

Quote from: 2pac on April 19, 2008, 09:34:22 AM
for some reason, the names are appearing twice on my board... anybody know why that might be?

http://ninerskickass.com/forum/index.php/topic,543.0.html
It seems to me that you can have script duplicity in some php file used by this MOD.

Advertisement: