News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Who Voted What?

Started by Søren Bjerg, August 30, 2006, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossanaijr

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on July 09, 2008, 11:03:13 AM
No, that's not a feature of this mod.
Yes, I know but it would be nice to have this option.
Or a code to modify it?

THE BRA1N

Quote from: Gandalf123 on June 21, 2008, 05:40:22 PM
I've converted this mod to work with smf 2.0 beta 3 and 3.1

I did this because we wanted it on our site. I will enclose the package in this post. Remember that this is for smf 2.0 beta 3 or 3.1 ONLY.

The author of this mod can use any or all of my code included in this post to be included in the official release.

This is a straight convert from present mod to work with smf 2.0 beta versions. I've not added nor removed any functions from the mod.

Thank you for sharing that. I will try it out.

4b11l

Any ideas if this will work with 1.1.5?

CrazyHorse80

Quote from: 4b11l on July 20, 2008, 02:10:29 AM
Any ideas if this will work with 1.1.5?

It works!
Bye,
PS

Fonk

Hallo, ich versuche seit einiger Zeit das Who Voted What Plugin zu installieren...
Ich habe die Berechtigung in der Gruppe aktiviert, und unter Forum Einstellungen auf Table eingestellt. In den Umfragen erscheinen aber keine Namen

Apllicmz

YES SHE WORK FINE
IAM UPDATE PORTUGUESE LINGUAGE AND SUPPORT 1.1.6

Nightwish_76

Hallo,
I have SMF 1.1.6.
I have tried all posted version an none of it did work.
I can't see any button "who voted what". (See Screenshot)
Can somebody give me a hint?

Greetz,
Nob

Sakae

Quote from: Nightwish_76 on October 16, 2008, 07:01:15 AM
Hallo,
I have SMF 1.1.6.
I have tried all posted version an none of it did work.
I can't see any button "who voted what". (See Screenshot)
Can somebody give me a hint?

It worked fine to me.

I repacked the mod to work with all versions (including brazilian utf8 language).

***** Don't forget to enable this mod on Features and Options ("Who Voted What? mode" box of options). *******

http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

mforest

Quote from: Nightwish_76 on October 16, 2008, 07:01:15 AM
***** Don't forget to enable this mod on Features and Options ("Who Voted What? mode" box of options). *******

I have tried both version, the one for 1.1.6 and the MOD version. I have tried both the table view and select box and none of them seem to work. I have tried it as both Administrator and a normal user and nothing. What could I have missed?

mforest

<G> Theme. When I changed from Diablo to the default theme, it works!
I "vote" for this to be a standard feature!
Well done.
/Martin

Sakae

Quote from: mforest on October 17, 2008, 09:23:03 PM
<G> Theme. When I changed from Diablo to the default theme, it works!

You have to edit your theme's templates to make it work on <G> Theme :)

gtron

any plans to update this for 1.1.6 or any alternative mod suggestions to replace it? :D

Jessikard

i´ve installed this mod in my smf 1.1.7 and it works well

opened the package.xml and expand the version up to - 1.1.99
uploaded the package include the error in the display
then opened display.template.php via ftp and changed manually the parsed part

don´t forget the modification.*language*.php if you use others than engl.

activate in ACP Setting/Options - ready

Sakae

Working great in my SMF 1.1.7 too.

Ryanna

Anyone knows if it works for 2.0 Beta 4?

AHA_Web

Does anyone know of a way to Modify this to display who has voted but not for what option. We want to use this as a way to track down people who have not voted and contact them but not see who they have voted for.

Thank You.

anand

Nobody seems to have a problem installing this...

I have downloaded the zip and tried to upload it under the packages section of the admin panel. When I upload the zip there it says that's it's an invalid or corrupt file I'm trying to upload. When I try to upload just the XML it says it won't accept XML.

Now I've uploaded the contents of the zip file to the packages folder on my webserver and it's being recognized only I can't install it. My only options are "list files" and "delete". How am I supposed to get this working?

A readme with just 4 or 5 steps contained in the zip would've been nice :)

remmons

I also had problems with SMF complaining that my package file was corrupt.  In my case, I think it was caused by loading the package zip file into Winzip, and re-saving it.  I think there may be some incompatibility in format between a Winzip and SMF zip file.  I forget exactly how I solved the problem.  Either I used a zip program other than Winzip, or I got downloaded a fresh copy of the package, and did not open or save it with Winzip.

Let us know how you make out, since I was not sure exactly what was wrong in my case.

anand

Quote from: remmons on January 20, 2009, 10:50:03 AM
I also had problems with SMF complaining that my package file was corrupt.  In my case, I think it was caused by loading the package zip file into Winzip, and re-saving it.  I think there may be some incompatibility in format between a Winzip and SMF zip file.  I forget exactly how I solved the problem.  Either I used a zip program other than Winzip, or I got downloaded a fresh copy of the package, and did not open or save it with Winzip.

Let us know how you make out, since I was not sure exactly what was wrong in my case.

Thanks for the info.

Well I made some progress. I deciced to drop the entire zip thing all together and I upload a folder inside the SMF default packages folder on the server. I already did this earlier and the package did get listed but I couldn't do anything with it. Now that I've changed the file permissions via chmod I can apply it but now we're onto the next error.

QuoteInstalling this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Code    wvwDB.php   
2.    Execute Modification    modification.xml    Modification parse error
3.    Execute Modification    -    Modification parse error

I get bells and whistles everywhere saying I shouldn't do it or at least make a backup...

X3mE

Quote from: remmons on January 20, 2009, 10:50:03 AM

WinZip, IzArch and 7-Zip create zip archives SMF cannot read. Use WinRar (to create a zip), I use it for all my mods. Or any which can create a tar.gz.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is - never try.

My mods:
OS & Browser Detection (1.5 is out!) | Skype Profile Field | GTalk Profile Field | AllCaps Blocker | SMF Syntax Highlighter (Beta) + 2 in development!

Personal websites:
Mobilize.rs (and forum) | Lolmao.info

Advertisement: