News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Who Voted What?

Started by Søren Bjerg, August 30, 2006, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

City Builder

I tried to install it in 1.1.10 but was shown the message saying that it is either corrupt or not for my version of smf!?!

hvyhitter

totally says for 1.1.9 only :)

i want this for the latest beta ! :)

Ahh it would seem one page back is is being developed.

Well.. EXCELLENT.

thx! i will be back.

sepulchre

Countess Tamerin, any news on the upgrade of this mod to v2? I'd be delighted to hear its on its way.

Eliana Tamerin

With the release of RC2 to the charters (and hopefully soon to the public), I've had a renewed interest in this. It shouldn't be long until its done.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

rufen

nice! I would really like to have that one on RC2!

adbrad

This mod would be useful on my forum I'm running 2.0 RC1.2. Would like this mod on this version as i have no way of upgrading to RC2 yet as some of the mods i use, and the theme i have are not compatible yet.
This mod would be useful as, I am intending on running some photo comps, and users will not be allowed to vote on their own photo, so would need to see who's voted.

adbrad

been looking round the forum and see this had been updated to work with 2.0 beta.
Would some one be able to update to rc1.2, rc2 the package can be down loaded here
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=110220.msg1586982#msg1586982

rufen

yes, that would be really nice!

drhamza

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on October 07, 2009, 09:45:56 AM
With the release of RC2 to the charters (and hopefully soon to the public), I've had a renewed interest in this. It shouldn't be long until its done.

rufen

well it's been almost 2 months. ;)

drhamza

wow, that was fast! soo, where are you eliana :D

alexandervba

is there a version for 1.1.11 ?

thank u.

gary80920

Quote from: Sabre™ on September 10, 2009, 06:27:34 PM
Yep, my bad mate, I just read up on why it wasn't working.
Try this attached one.

I installed the package. And it appeared to install okay.

However, the privilege is blank. I looked at the instructions on how to apply the mods manually to verify correct installation. And the code appears to be there.

Please see the attached screenshots.

Thanks,
Gary

ChaosEnergy

any news on a smf2 rc2 version?
Chaos Empire ®

rufen

I sent her a message, no reply.

XtcruleZ

mghome59

It`s working good ...  on SMF 2.0 RC2

Many thanks to Gandalf123

XtcruleZ

How did you get it to work?

adbrad

mghome59

Gandalf123 did the job for 2.0 RC1.2. I just did the small change for RC2. For the package just send me a PM whit your email address. I can`t post it here without autor approval.

Advertisement: