News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Black Rain

Started by Crip, August 31, 2006, 07:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

TYPO's do happen  ... Lol..
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Crip

Note: : New 2.0 RC4 Now Available!! :)

- Abraham Lincoln -

Crip

Note:2.0 RC5 Version Now Avaliable

- Abraham Lincoln -

REVNU

Getting help on your Support Forum. Thanks!

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

MrMike

Just a note that we're using Black Rain 2.0 on the GT5Cheats.com site and we love it. We've done some minor mods to it (mostly icon swaps) but it looks great.

Cheers

drivenyam

ok, I got some weird stuff going on.....I had this theme up and something happened to my site and now I have put it up again and now issues.  Directly under the menu bar I have some errant numbers and, what I am guessing is random user names.  Also, the 1st forum category looks fine but, the second is skinny and weird.  Can anyone tell me if I uploaded it wrong?  hxxp:www.teamdriven.net/forum [nonactive]

Thank you!!

Crip

Looks fine to me , show a screenshot of your problem?      www.teamdriven.net/forum

- Abraham Lincoln -

Account Abandoned

I would like the change the background color to an image. I mean the outer background color, the lighter grayish color on the far left and far right. How could I go about doing this?

billowingwillows

Hi, I was directed to post here as the problem I'm having is theme-related. I'll just repost:

Quote from: billowingwillows on January 04, 2012, 11:11:38 AM
Hello, new to all of this, I recently installed SMF 2.0.1, and I'm using the "Black Rain" theme by Crip. When I go to register a new user, I encounter the following problem with the user name field and the password fields. The email address field works correctly - you start typing, every letter displays, you move onto the next field, and you still see the text there, just like you'd expect.
But the user name field? You start typing in it, and, as you're typing, all the characters remain, but when you're done and you click out of the field, all the characters disappear. If you run the mouse across to field to copy the content, then you find it. But as soon as you click onto something else, it isn't displaying. Same thing for the password field, with the exception that, as you're typing, it never displays any of those round dots at all. If you highlight the text afterward, it shows them.

I'm imagining the problem owes itself to the way the scripts run to verify if the user name has been used and if the passwords match. This because the field background is black, and when it gives you the checkmark to verify if they match or if it hasn't been used, it changes to white.

Only problem is I have absolutely no clue how to fix this!  :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Crip

I will check ASAP! ..
  • NO ONE has ever mentioned this before ..?

I see this on my demo-site , looks as it should! .. u gots mods installed??

- Abraham Lincoln -

MrMike

I think I ran into something similar with this theme but can't recall exactly. It's on the GT5 Cheats site (http://gt5cheats.com/forum/)

I think I ended do a Q&D fix by hardcoding the css colors in the form inputs.

(GREAT theme, by the way!)

Quote from: Crip on January 06, 2012, 09:16:48 AM
I will check ASAP! ..

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

billowingwillows

Quote from: Crip on January 06, 2012, 09:16:48 AM
I will check ASAP! ..

Hey, no I hadn't installed any mods at that point in time. The one difference though that I see in your screenshot is that there is no icons to the right of the forms to indicate that the user-name is okay for registration (that it isn't already taken), and that the passwords match. I believe it was showing green checkmarks or red x's, depending on the situation. From the moment that this function performed itself, the background color of the form in question would change to white and, thus, the font would disappear.

Recently I've switched to the default theme which I'm going to modify for different colors, the primary reason being that the default scheme has a much wider view, but also because the person who I'm setting the forum up for decided against having a dark theme. Personally I really dug it, so thanks for the work in putting it together! :)

atreiou

Hi Crip , a very good theme, thanks
only a little problem, how can I have the user signature in the post, down in the post div, and not jus over the text post ?
naturallu I get this problem only when the user info are taller than the post text

thanks in advance

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

atreiou

sorry, SMF 2.0.2 Black Rain Theme (2006)

Crip

Best thing i can tell you is ,
  • BR theme is made on Core Theme Templates , so you could practice / test on it..?

- Abraham Lincoln -

atreiou

ok I'll try to do myself, thanks

Crip

Hiya, :)
Is anyone interested having BlackRain Theme with a 2.0 drop_menu? => Tabs still remain ..
  • ==> see pic

- Abraham Lincoln -

Advertisement: