News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Black Rain

Started by Crip, August 31, 2006, 07:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A L 3 X

like all the post reply ones and lock/unlock etc

HRM

Put a link to your forum to see what you're talking about. Maybe you forgot to add the images for the buttons or those are in another folder.
To install something for the cat's 'cut' is never nice..... (old dutch saying) :D

A L 3 X

nope there in the right folder, i even tried adding new ones, what folder do they need to be in, like is it a different one for this specific theme

my forum is hxxp:www.nubcodez.co.uk.tt [nonactive]

chep

Try checking this out.

Configuration --> Current Theme

Show buttons as images instead of text  

A L 3 X

yer tht aint checked atm but when i check it its just the same but there arent the spacers between, so its still text but all crammed together if u get me

Cristan

Fantastic theme! I really like it! Just 2 things:

You should really set the width to 90% in stead of 1100. You are really cancelling out the many 1024 x 768 users with that. (easily fixed)

Can I have the originals of the buttons and the font used on them (or even better the PSD/PDN whatever) so I can make a dutch version of them?

-edit: Never mind about the buttons. It appears you use cerebus style buttons. Anyone could make them with the Button Generator [nofollow].

Joshsux

hey crip, i've modded your theme, diff colors, diff images, blah blah, but now the buttons seem too light, how do i change the color of these buttons? i know it's in style.css somewhere
If you can't hear it before you see it, then it ain't a harley

chep

I have not seen crip reply here in a long time. I do know that he seems active over here

Cristan

Thanks, this [nofollow] is the link to this specific skin. Many more posts there too, so perhaps anyone can find there what he/she is looking for.

Cristan

For other Dutch BlackRain users out there: you can find dutch buttons for the BlackRain skin here [nofollow] (I can't attach files here).

RIPPeterBrock

Hello, i was just after some help: I have a xbox live gametag script, and it works fine, but when i try and pt my tag in my profile it shows in an iframe because the profile field isn't long enough to allow it, i was just wondering, how do i stretch the profile field out a little bit? and make the text part smaller? heres a pic of what i mean:

Full Size Image: http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1186/ccll4.png [nofollow]

coldthunder

How or where can i change the black rain theme so it autosizes to the window size? when i use default theme it the site resized to the window size, when i switch to black rain it doesnt and scroll bars appear.

thanks for the info

samames

Hiya, this theme is one of the best for SMF in my opinion.  Just two issues, 1. I really would like to centralize the buttons, and most importantly 2. I use a lot of mods and the buttons don't work properly when you have more than a single row of them can you fix this?
thanks.
Crip, you're a star mate, this theme rocks  ;D
Firefox 3 user. Mac user. Pc user.

chep

Coldthunder,

I believe this was covered on the previous page

#wrap {
margin: 0 auto 0 auto;
text-align: left;
width: 1000px;
border: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #222222;
padding: 0px 30px 30px 30px;
}

to

#wrap {
margin: 0 auto 0 auto;
text-align: left;
width: 90%;
border: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #222222;
padding: 0px 30px 30px 30px;
}

samames

No it hasn't been covered, my problem is shown in the following image:
also, I would love to be told how to centralize the buttons.

chep

Yeah that's definitely a different issue. I think resolved by not adding so many buttons :-) and or having a wider screen on your browser.

chep

By the way you were talking about scroll bars and window sizing. I didn't see any mention of menus or buttons at all. I don't have mental telepathy yet.

QuoteHow or where can i change the black rain theme so it autosizes to the window size? when i use default theme it the site resized to the window size, when i switch to black rain it doesnt and scroll bars appear.

thanks for the info

samames

Quote from: chep on June 20, 2007, 02:04:25 AM
By the way you were talking about scroll bars and window sizing. I didn't see any mention of menus or buttons at all. I don't have mental telepathy yet.

QuoteHow or where can i change the black rain theme so it autosizes to the window size? when i use default theme it the site resized to the window size, when i switch to black rain it doesn't and scroll bars appear.

thanks for the info
I don't remember saying that. If I did I no longer need a fix for that issue.

Is there a way to add an extra row of buttons? because when you have lots of features you need lots of buttons. Cheers mate,
Sam :)

chep

I would imagine that you could add another unordered list of items. I actually do not have this theme any more so I can't provide anything for ya.

Go over here to ask crip http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=7956.0

Metal_13

Advertisement: