News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Where to learn ???

Started by sypher88, September 07, 2006, 11:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sypher88

Where would I go to learn how to create mods for my simple machines message board? Also, where would I go to learn how to recreate my entire simple Machines theme to the way I want. Are there any simple machine forum tutorials? Just wondering....  ::)

Thanks  8)

rockinaway

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=45.0;sort=subject

There are some stuff, all you really need to know is PHP, MySQL, CSS and HTML and some other bits I guess.
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

sypher88

I know tons of CSS and HTML but I'm not that good at PHP or MySQL. I'm going to learn though, just going to take some more time. Thanks for the link man !!!

Sypher

rockinaway

No problem, and good luck.

The best way is to mess around with some basic PHP in editing your forum and work up :D thats what I am currently doing :D.. learn from your mistakes!
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

Advertisement: