News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error message: Load.php line 1981

Started by the twig, September 14, 2006, 03:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the twig

I saw in a thread that someone arranged to have errors e-mailed to them. I've looked but can't find the answer—how do I do that? Will that keep errors off the front page?
Joomla! 1.0.11
SMF 1.1 RC3
Bridge 1.1.6

Orstio

Your frontpage error reporting is controlled by the setting in your Joomla admin panel, Global Configuration.

QuoteQuote
The site is wierd when I log in as another user. It doesn't want to log me out.

That is usually caused by the wrong setting of subdomain independent cookies or local storage of cookies.

How do I fix that?

Go to your SMF admin panel.  Click on Server Settings.  Click on Feature Configuration. 

Make sure that local storage of cookies is off.

If Subdomain independent cookies is on, turn it off.  If it's off, turn it on.

the twig

Joomla! 1.0.11
SMF 1.1 RC3
Bridge 1.1.6

Nicolas

Hi,

I have the same problem.

It looks like the bridge searches the smf_sessions table in the joomla database instead of the smf database ???.

lebisol

Hello there,
same here.....error is visible when trying to print an Article that is has smf discussbot (on or off doesn't matter)  {mos_smf_discuss:no_discuss}.
Despite the fact that smf discuss bot is configured to point to correct (separate) database the error is still refering as if smf_sessions table shold be in Joomla DB vs. SMF.....strange, the cookie trick on SMF didn't work either. :(

Any ideas???
Thank you all for the attention to the thread!
All the best!

Orstio

You still need this on the bottom of your Joomla template:

<?php mysql_selelct_db($GLOBALS['db_name']); ?>

lebisol

in addition to suggested tweak by smfboot of?
<?php ob_start('output');$buffer ob_get_contents();ob_end_clean();
$buffer str_replace('<input type="hidden" name="sc" value="" />',
'<input type=hidden name="sc" value="'.$sc.'">'$buffer);echo $buffer;?>

still no difference...strange, I have tried to delete the cookies etc. still pops up at the bottom of the printed article...the article content it fine thouhg.
Thanks Orstio for keeping up with this old thread.
All the best!

lebisol

no love even with the addition of <?php mysql_selelct_db($GLOBALS['db_name']); ?>
interesting thing is that when making a PDF of the article the error is Not there (nor are the images) :(
Now while reading the article I get an error of:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_selelct_db() in /home/domain/public_html/templates/template_name/index.php on line 241

hm...
Thanks again!
All the best!

Orstio

Spelling error:

<?php mysql_select_db($GLOBALS['db_name']); ?>

lebisol

on the article display error is gone (thank you  :) ) but the original issue is still there with the 'article printing'.
Perhaps something to be tweaked in Load.php?
Thanks again,
All the best!

Orstio

No, the article printing doesn't use the Joomla template, so that code is never executed.

lebisol

hm, i belive I am using the correct bot of smf.discussbot.php 4.1 beta 7 2005-11-23 chadness
...I am out ideas  :-X
Thanks agin Orstio,
All the best!

Orstio

Printing the article does not use the Joomla template.

The code to switch to the SMF database is in the Joomla template (you just put it there a few posts up).

Because the printing the article does not use the template, and the code is in the template, the code is not executed when printing the article.

This has nothing to do with the bot.

lebisol

it turns out that I had to manually create the table in Joomla DB
ref:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=90169.0

Thanks again!
All the best!

Orstio

Don't be surprised if you end up with invalid sessions...

lebisol

You are killing me  :D just as I thought this would work...the error is not stopping any functionality...it is just that error is there visible and printed that is bothering me... :-\
All the best!

shen brood

I get the same error or message at the bottom of my pages at www.broodonline.com

Database Error: Table 'brood_main.sessions' doesn't exist
File: /home/brood/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1981

How can this be removed?

Worsin

Quote from: shen brood on September 27, 2006, 09:45:21 AM
I get the same error or message at the bottom of my pages at www.broodonline.com

Database Error: Table 'brood_main.sessions' doesn't exist
File: /home/brood/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1981

How can this be removed?

i get the same thing and i made a post about it here

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=116472.0

With mine i have determined that while wrapping the forums and having the logon module showing it will give the error, so i think that it is caused by this logon module
Joomla! 1.0.11 Stable
SMF 1.1 RC3 w/ Bridge 1.1.6
JACLPlus 1.0.11
CB 1.0.1
Versatility 2 Template (Rocket Themes)

Kindred

Quote from: Orstio on September 24, 2006, 06:01:24 PM
You still need this on the bottom of your Joomla template:

<?php mysql_selelct_db($GLOBALS['db_name']); ?>
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: