SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willerby

Editor works elsewhere on my site but for this mod 'java script void(0)'... ???
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

LeddaBlue

can you please tell me how to uninstall this mod?  It installed two times on my site and now there are two gallery tabs, I need to uninstall it but my package manager is not working properly, is there any way to manually uninstall? (I want to uninstall because you cannot resize pictures and they are huge when you view them.)  Please help!
butterfly in the wind without a care...

www.fishenchantment.com

KrisBG

To me the problem is that when change in Cyrillic, and everything disappears from the menu. How can I correct that there is no problem with the Cyrillic alphabet

vbgamer45

Quote from: KrisBG on January 21, 2009, 11:07:31 AM
To me the problem is that when change in Cyrillic, and everything disappears from the menu. How can I correct that there is no problem with the Cyrillic alphabet
You have to create a modificaions.yourlanguage.php in themes/default/languages/

And copy the gallery text from modifications.english.php to that file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

KrisBG

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 21, 2009, 08:05:31 PM
Quote from: KrisBG on January 21, 2009, 11:07:31 AM
You have to create a modificaions.yourlanguage.php in themes/default/languages/

And copy the gallery text from modifications.english.php to that file.

Thanks
Works without problems.
Have a beer on me, I will treat.

flamechica

I love this app! Would it be possible to make it so the Admin is notified either by email or a pop up on the screen or something when a picture has been submitted for approval? I forget to check for awhile sometimes and miss them.

fatesjoke03

Sorry if this has been asked already but I searched and could not find an answer.

Does this allow for Coppermine migration? I am using Coppermine now but I am thinking this might be a way better option for my site.

Thanks in advance.

vbgamer45

Quote from: fatesjoke03 on January 28, 2009, 01:00:47 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already but I searched and could not find an answer.

Does this allow for Coppermine migration? I am using Coppermine now but I am thinking this might be a way better option for my site.

Thanks in advance.
Not yet. I have a basic coppermine script but haven't really tested it yet.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

willerby

vbgamer...

I need some help and I think you're the man.

On my classic car site we'd like to upload two photos per gallery item in one section - before and after shots of restorations. I know this is very specific and unlikely to be of use to others but how simple would this be to hard code into a section of the gallery?

I'm looking at upgrading to SMF Gallery Pro as users really like this section of my forum and it would be great to give them more functionality. If I could fix this one too it would make all the difference.

Any ideas? Effectively I'd like two thumbnails in each table cell, individually clickable to expand to full size as now...

Help and you can take the order for Pro as read

W

What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

vbgamer45

It would require two entries in the gallery_pic table  to store the second thumbnail, and image
Then another upload field added to add_picture and edit_picture page.
Then some edits to addpicutre2 and editpicture2 function and delete picture function

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Eir Loe.307

No not a caveman post. Haha. Ok so I installed this mod (great mod btw) and it has been working fine. Now all the sudden my tab is gone. The gallery itself is still in tact. If I go to the mod panel and go to "Gallery Config." I can get to it and can still get to the URL, just no tab on the main page.

vbgamer45

Attach your index.template.php and I can fix this issue.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Eir Loe.307

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 03, 2009, 08:19:27 PM
Attach your index.template.php and I can fix this issue.

Thanks, apparently it worked itself out. I think my admin did something and fixed it back. Thanks again.

brainfreez

Hi,

I tried to delete all the gallery photos on my server (rather than through the gallery itself) to make room.  But even though the photos are gone, the space used on my site hasnt lowered.  Can somebody tell me how to fix this?

Cheers

vbgamer45

Quote from: brainfreez on February 03, 2009, 08:34:05 PM
Hi,

I tried to delete all the gallery photos on my server (rather than through the gallery itself) to make room.  But even though the photos are gone, the space used on my site hasnt lowered.  Can somebody tell me how to fix this?

Cheers
Could be that you have a trash can on your site's control panel that you need to empty to delete the files.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Leemy

When my users click on the full-sized image, they get server error 406 not acceptable.  first i updated my htaccess with apache security_mod.  now my host says that it's cuz of the semicolons in the URL which is not secure and can be misused maliciously.  they said use ampersands &.  how can this be done?

vbgamer45

You would need to update the links in the gallery.template.php and gallery.php

; are fine in url's they are actually the better seperate than the & and smf uses ; by default as well.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Leemy

I'm not competent with PHP or programming much at all but this seems to be one line that needs to be modified

WHERE INSTR(lo.url, 's:7:\"gallery\";s:2:\"sa\";s:4:\"view\";s:2:\"id\";s:1:\"$id\";') OR lo.session = '" . ($user_info['is_guest'] ? 'ip' . $user_info['ip'] : session_id()) . "'", __FILE__, __LINE__);

Is there any sort of "find" and "replace" i can follow here??? thanks!

vbgamer45

You can probably do the following in gallery.template.php and gallery.php

;id=

Replace with

&id=

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Leemy

Thanks vbgamer will try this tonight and let you know

Advertisement: