News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Use the button code from your theme then change it to gallery  
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Therealmat

What do I put in this bit?
$txt[' ']

Sorry for the questions, dont have a clue as to what I am doing. lol

vbgamer45

Should be like this $txt['smfgallery_menu']
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Therealmat

I fixed it  :D

// Show the [gallery] button.
echo '<li><a' , $current_action == 'gallery' ? ' class="active"' : '', ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery">' , $txt[smfgallery_menu] , '</a></li>';

That is what I used for the SAF multicolour theme. :)

Thanks for the help vbgamer45. :)

pyrozz

Installed the gallery with no issues...

When an image is uploaded, no thumbnails are created...

The following Messages appear in the error log:

hxxp:www.cxoc.net/index.php?action=gallery&amp;sa=add2 [nonactive] 
2: rename(/home/cxoc/public/gallery/13_05_03_07_11_43_20.jpg_thumb,/home/cxoc/public/gallery/thumb_13_05_03_07_11_43_20.jpg) [<a href='function.rename'>function.rename</a>]: No such file or directory
File: /home/cxoc/public/Sources/Gallery.php
Line: 603

2: in_array() [<a href='function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for second argument
Line: 562

2: rename(/home/cxoc/public/gallery/13_05_03_07_11_42_46.jpg_thumb,/home/cxoc/public/gallery/thumb_13_05_03_07_11_42_46.jpg) [<a href='function.rename'>function.rename</a>]: No such file or directory
Line: 603

2: in_array() [<a href='function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for second argument
Line: 562

Its version 1.1.2

Any Suggestions?

vbgamer45

Do you have GD installed?
Admin -> Support and Credits

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

pyrozz

Installing the GD Library worked!

Thanks!

pixidustedu

Problem:
- Gallery menu item does not show in my general adminstration panel. I know it is there because there is a skipped line between "Server Settings" and "Current Theme". It is not clickable.

- Gallery-individual permissions do not show in the "Permissions" section of the board. They only show as skipped lines between "Personal Messaging" and "Member Profiles".

I have successfully installed the gallery mod, and I am able to access the gallery via http://www.myforum.net/forums/index.php?action=gallery. [nofollow]

I can successfully access the admin panel via http://www.myforum.net/forums/index.php?action=gallery;sa=adminset. [nofollow]

I have successfully added a tab [which i learned from reading this thread] to my index.template.php.

I do have a custom theme. What file do I edit to make the text show?  

vbgamer45

Copy the text strings from modificaitons.english.php in themes/default/languages to  themes/yourtheme/lanuages/modificaitons.english.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

andycoll

SMF Version: SMF 1.1.2
Hi all

(O god hes back already)

i am trying to install SMF Gallery Lite

it loads up fine but when i click Apply Mod i get this error mesage
Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

and it shows this falier
1. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed

any idea what i need to do

i only have the Default Theme
The default theme from Simple Machines. and the Babylon Theme installed

pixidustedu

Thanks! ~worked perfectly~

upgrant

Could someone please help me install this mod!!!!

When i install all seems successful .... but when i direct browser to gallery it goes to the home page.

vbgamer45

That means the mod did not install. Make sure all the files are writable.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

upgrant

I believe that they all are!!! How do i check this?

andycoll

Quote from: redone on March 08, 2007, 02:42:20 PM
Support requests for mods need to be placed in the correct support thread for the mod you are using, which would be: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114291.0

I have asked for it to be moved

QuoteSome advice, it sounds like you have other mods installed. And this is preventing your gallery mod installing. You could proceed with the install and then make the modifications to the files manually.

Please use the above URL for support on that mod though.

the only mod i had installed at the time was the admin note pad so i deleted it and tried again i also removed the only other theme i had installed which left me with one theme (SMF Defult) no mods but i still get the same warning mesage

vbgamer45

What message do you recieve?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Taintedlore

Quote from: andycoll on March 08, 2007, 02:32:12 PM
SMF Version: SMF 1.1.2
Hi all

(O god hes back already)

i am trying to install SMF Gallery Lite

it loads up fine but when i click Apply Mod i get this error mesage
Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

and it shows this falier
1. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed

any idea what i need to do

i only have the Default Theme
The default theme from Simple Machines. and the Babylon Theme installed

I am getting the same error also. I am using SMF 1.1.2 with a custom theme.
Mods installed: Custom Profile Field Mod 3.16
Redirection Boards 2.01
Member Awards 1.0.2
SMF Arcade 2.0.7

vbgamer45

Open /Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php
Find
?>
Make sure it is on its own line then try to install the mod again.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Taintedlore

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 10, 2007, 06:02:06 PM
Open /Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php
Find
?>
Make sure it is on its own line then try to install the mod again.
Thanks, can install sucessfully now, problem solved. :)[

Taintedlore

Just one problem. I can view the link for the Gallery when logged in as admin, but not see the link when logged in as a regular member. Any ideas as to why that's happening?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement: