SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

I have tried like 6 times to install this package but after install when I go to edit permissions, the area where the permissions for this package are supposed to be is blank. I have no idea why. I have tried in Firefox and IE7. Any idea what could causing that? I can't edit the permissions if I can't see them ! LoL.
The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Photoshocker

What language are you using?

thatguy

The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

vbgamer45

English utf? Make sure you copy the txt strings to all modifications.language.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

thatguy

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 19, 2007, 07:46:16 PM
English utf? Make sure you copy the txt strings to all modifications.language.php

What does that mean? Sorry I thought this was simply click and install, I didn't know I had to edit code. Thanks though, I don't have the time for that.

vbgamer45

It is. But if you don't have time I understand I don't have time to explain how to do it either.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Photoshocker

Hi, is there any way to make the  pictures in the gallery to click on the image a popup window would show the full image with scrollbars?

vbgamer45

Not at this time maybe in the future.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

indbjoe

Hi

After the installation SMF Gallery this happens: ( its only some of the text)
I have vers. SMF 1.1.2

please help!!!!

2006 hxxp:smfhacks.com [nonactive] ############################################ License Information: SMF Gallery is NOT free software. This software may not be redistributed. Links to hxxp:www.smfhacks.com [nonactive] must remain unless branding free option is purchased. ############################################# */ function template_main() { global $db_prefix, $scripturl, $txt, $context, $ID_MEMBER, $modSettings, $boarddir,$boardurl; echo '
'; //Permissions $g_manage = allowedTo('smfgallery_manage'); $g_add = allowedTo('smfgallery_add'); if ($g_manage) { //Check if the gallery path is set if(empty($modSettings['gallery_path'])) { $modSettings['gallery_path'] = $boarddir . '/gallery/'; } //Warn the user if they are managing the gallery that it is not writable if (!is_writable($modSettings['gallery_path'])) echo '', $txt['gallery_write_error'], $modSettings['gallery_path'] . ''; } //Check if the gallery url has been set if not use the default if(empty($modSettings['gallery_url'])) { $modSettings['gallery_url'] = $boardurl . '/gallery/'; } //Get the Category if present @$cat = (int) $_REQUEST['cat']; //Check if a category is selected if($cat) { //Permissions if they are allowed to edit or delete their own gallery pictures. $g_edit_own = allowedTo('smfgallery_edit'); $g_delete_own = allowedTo('smfgallery_delete'); if($g_add && !($context['user']['is_guest'])) echo '
' . $txt['gallery_text_myimages'] . ' ' . $txt['gallery_text_search'] . '
'; $maxrowlevel = 4; echo '
'; //Show the pictures $dbresult = db_query("SELECT hxxp:p.id [nonactive]_PICTURE, p.commenttotal, p.filesize, p.views, p.thumbfilename, p.title, hxxp:p.id [nonactive]_MEMBER, m.memberName, m.realName, hxxp:p.date [nonactive], p.description FROM {$db_prefix}gallery_pic as p, {$db_prefix}members AS m WHERE hxxp:p.id [nonactive]_MEMBER = hxxp:m.id [nonactive]_MEMBER AND hxxp:p.id [nonactive]_CAT = $cat AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY ID_PICTURE DESC", __FILE__, __LINE__); $rowlevel = 0; while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($dbresult)) { if($rowlevel == 0) echo ''; echo ''; if($rowlevel < ($maxrowlevel-1)) $rowlevel++; else { echo ''; $rowlevel = 0; } } if($rowlevel !=0) { //$cspan = $maxrowlevel - $rowlevel; //echo ''; echo ''; } mysql_free_result($dbresult); //Display who is viewing the picture. if (!empty($modSettings['gallery_who_viewing'])) { echo ''; } //Show return to gallery link and Show add picture if they can echo ' '; echo '
' . @$context['gallery_cat_name'] . '

'; echo '' . $txt['gallery_text_views'] . $row['views'] . '
'; echo $txt['gallery_text_filesize'] . round($row['filesize'] / 1024, 2) . 'KB
'; echo $txt['gallery_text_date'] . timeformat($row['date']) . '
'; echo $txt['gallery_text_comments'] . ' (' . $row['commenttotal'] . ')
'; echo $txt['gallery_text_by'] . ' ' . $row['realName'] . '
'; if ($g_manage) echo ' ' . $txt['gallery_text_unapprove'] . ''; if ($g_manage || $g_edit_own && $row['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER) echo ' ' . $txt['gallery_text_edit'] . ''; if ($g_manage || $g_delete_own && $row['ID_MEMBER'] == $ID_MEMBER) echo ' ' . $txt['gallery_text_delete'] . ''; echo '

vbgamer45

Doesn't sound like it was installed currently? When does that error occur?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

indbjoe

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 22, 2007, 07:36:46 PM

It happen right after Installation.

This is what happen.

Picture of my screen !
hxxp:www.harstad.dk/Bilder/Error.jpg [nonactive]

Can I Install this manual? If yes, how?

Thanks!!

tlee

I just tried installing Gallery 1.7.1 on SMF 1.1.2. However, it's not instaling. It giives me an error that the version might be incompatible or that the package may be corrupted. What am I doing wrong?

indbjoe

Quote from: indbjoe on March 23, 2007, 03:01:03 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 22, 2007, 07:36:46 PM

It happen right after Installation.

This is what happen.

Picture of my screen !
hxxp:www.harstad.dk/Bilder/Error.jpg [nonactive]

Can I Install this manual? If yes, how?

Thanks!!

I have found out what the problem for my question is :) When I sett the Themes to default: POFF.. FIX! ;D

Espen

FreeSporePrints

Hi all!

I've installed the SMF Gallery Lite on my SMF 1.1.2, with default theme.

I've configured that also the Global Moderators can upload pics etc etc but into the forum the global moderators can't upload pics (but common members and the administrator yes!).

Why?!? Can anyone solve this enigma?

thank you all!
F.

Photoshocker

Check your permissions..

Teunel

Hi, First of all: Great mod! I can't wait to use it. I tried to install it with the package manager, but that didn't work (probably because I use a dutch version, or because I installed some other mods). When I did everything manually, everything went fine, untill I had to put in the MySQL queries. I did this manually too, because the galleryinstall.php didn't work.

When I try this in phpMyAdmin, it gives me this error:
SQL-query:

`ID_PICTURE` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `ID_MEMBER` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `date` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `title` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, `description` text, `views` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `filesize` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `height` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `width` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `filename` tinytext, `thumbfilename` tinytext, `commenttotal` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `ID_CAT` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `approved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `allowcomments` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `keywords` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`ID_PICTURE`))", __FILE__, __LINE__)

MySQL retourneerde: Documentatie
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ID_PICTURE` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`ID_MEMBER` mediumint(8) unsigned ' at line 1

What am I doing wrong? :(

TalkNFC

Is there not a security issue with leaving the gallery folder chmod at 777?

vbgamer45

No there really isn't but you can keep it at 755 instead of 777

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

papados

However, you can always copy the index.php file from your attachments folder to the gallery folder, so that not everyone can browse your gallery folder.

It works for me at least.

TalkNFC

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 29, 2007, 07:49:25 AM
No there really isn't but you can keep it at 755 instead of 777
CHMOD 755
Warning Gallery path is not writable! /home/tsfan/public_html/forum/gallery/

Advertisement: