Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesleyuk

cant find "?>" anywhere.; very odd!

calv

Hi vbgamer45,
Ive already done this as you suggested in you previous post, fixed the blank bits but still cant see a gallery? Where should it be located? Ive added pic's but cant view? something small somewhere...

TIA!

calv

hi vbgamer45,
ok got it working when I type in  http://sitename.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery into the url. 8) All lookn pretty funky 
I could add a button to make this work but have you got this coded to add a buitton elsewhere? dont really like to hack code... findn it pretty wierd how it got permission checkboxes under guest and members only, no mods? like the idea of members only to view... has some great potential! Pretty keen to get the advance version of this, guess you wrote this too vbgamer45? if so will I have the same install problems?

thanks!

bbulldog

It should add a button at the top of the board where calendar, members, logout is.

bbulldog

Quote from: wesleyuk on April 19, 2007, 08:33:20 AM
cant find "?>" anywhere.; very odd!

that should be the last thing on your modifications.php!! but its missing from yours. that is why the entries are not being added.

try this file, its your file with the strings added for the gallery.

calv

no buttons up the top near my calander?  what code does this where? so I can check it's ok... learning learning...

perplexed

Quote from: perplexed on April 14, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
Quote from: perplexed on April 10, 2007, 07:11:32 AM
Quote from: perplexed on April 07, 2007, 01:32:32 PM
I would still to have a link on posts that takes people to a members 'myimages' page, can someone tell me how to do this please?

anyone?   

come on, someone must know how to do this, please?

Quote from: perplexed on April 15, 2007, 04:16:02 PM
I discovered a problem with gallery lite today.  I have 5 categories and I was trying to move one up from the bottom to the top ie  from position 5 to position 1.  I was able to move it up to position 4 but then when I tried to move it up again it said :

An Error Has Occurred!
There is no category above the current one.

But there are several above it.  I can move it back down to position 5 but nothing else.

So I tried to move one of the top ones down ie move 1 down to 2, and I got the same error message, so I cant move any of the gallery categories?

bumping both, sorry to be annoying but I still need help

vbgamer45

That error I never fixed yet for the Lite edition.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

nitsua

how do i install gd?

vbgamer45

Search on google you need access to configure php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

mrgray

I get this error from the free gallery:

8: Undefined index: smfgallery_admin
File: /blah/blah/blah/blah/ufodbase/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2759

Any ideas?

少林寺

vbgamer45

Missing the text string in modifications.english.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

calv

Hi vbgamer,
Quote from: calv on April 19, 2007, 11:51:32 PM
no buttons up the top near my calander?  what code does this where? so I can check it's ok... learning learning...
as asked before, very keen to get this going...  Will I have these problems with the pro version? the members image gallery is a great necessity for my requirements... think Im wasting my time here with the lite version. sorry to be a pain need to get this sorted or find an alternative...

vbgamer45

Need help on adding a menu button/link for a custom theme if so attach the index.template.php file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

calv

vbgamer,
very consice clearly written answer...
Im quite capable to do that... as Ive said too  ::)

Plesae answer my question and read my full posts if you want to sell your gallery code.

I want it to do what you say it does, members "myimages" is very important to me...  It doesn't exist? and from what Ive read it doesn't work anyway?

I very keen to purchase your full version but dubious about paying for something that may not work! Would cost me more in my own development time if any problems...

Has anyone had any success with the pro version on 1.1.2 and custom mod's?  Id like to know the features vbgamer has listed will work or require work if Im paying for it...  might write my own if it this hard. By the time I work out your code I could build my own!

perplexed

Quote from: perplexed on April 20, 2007, 07:43:29 AM
Quote from: perplexed on April 14, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
Quote from: perplexed on April 10, 2007, 07:11:32 AM
Quote from: perplexed on April 07, 2007, 01:32:32 PM
I would still to have a link on posts that takes people to a members 'myimages' page, can someone tell me how to do this please?

anyone?   

come on, someone must know how to do this, please?

Ok it's taken a while but I finally worked this out by myself - yay me for learning new things :)

Quote from: perplexed on April 15, 2007, 04:16:02 PM
I discovered a problem with gallery lite today.  I have 5 categories and I was trying to move one up from the bottom to the top ie  from position 5 to position 1.  I was able to move it up to position 4 but then when I tried to move it up again it said :

An Error Has Occurred!
There is no category above the current one.

But there are several above it.  I can move it back down to position 5 but nothing else.

So I tried to move one of the top ones down ie move 1 down to 2, and I got the same error message, so I cant move any of the gallery categories?

bumping both, sorry to be annoying but I still need help

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 20, 2007, 07:50:13 AM
That error I never fixed yet for the Lite edition.

It would be nice if you could fix it, thanks :)

vbgamer45

Maybe one day too busy right now with other things to work on free stuff.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dyota

Could we make 5 thumbnail of newest pics that appear in the certain of forum. Sample attached

perplexed

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 22, 2007, 10:26:22 AM
Maybe one day too busy right now with other things to work on free stuff.

ok, thanks for your reply.  Perhaps you could put a note on the mod page that this is a known problem to save time with other people asking the same question once they notice it?

thanks again

johnik

How doI get the link button in the default theme? It was there when I installed SMF Gallery but disappeared the next time I logged on. I've been reading this post for one hour now, and can not see how to solve this.

Advertisement: