News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sessus

I have the latest SMF and TP installed. Everything seems to work fine. The only problem that I experience is tha display of "Gallery Configuration". Rather than being displayed within the normal Administration are, TP and admin display are overlayed (see attached picture).

This is a fresh install without any theme modifications.

- sessus

vbgamer45

That is normal. You will need to edit the tiny portal code for the gallery to show its own window.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

lwjuan

I can't view the thumbnails of my pictures after a moved server..My errors..

8: Undefined index: gallery_text_oldpicture
File: /home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Gallery.english.php (eval?)
Line: 621

2: move_uploaded_file(/home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/gallery1_30_04_07_10_11_55.gif) [<a href='function.move-uploaded-file'>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
File: /home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Gallery.php
Line: 596

2: getimagesize(/home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/gallery1_30_04_07_10_11_55.gif) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php
Line: 242

2: rename(/home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/gallery1_30_04_07_10_11_55.gif_thumb,/home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/gallerythumb_1_30_04_07_10_11_55.gif) [<a href='function.rename'>function.rename</a>]: No such file or directory
File: /home/lwjuan/domains/lwjuan.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Gallery.php
Line: 603

I tried to delete the folder and re-create it..still can't work..the folder permission is 777..is it my gallery path is wrong or the codings?

And..another error is the menu button..pls see the pic that i attached..thx..

mrgray

Be patient. Hundreds of people before you in many sections.

:)

少林寺

lwjuan

anyone can help me?

TrueSatan

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 29, 2007, 03:39:52 PM
That is normal. You will need to edit the tiny portal code for the gallery to show its own window.

Actually clicking the LHS control button at the extreme RHS of the main navigation bar would collapse the LHS blocks of Tiny Portal so as to allow the centre area to be full screen width (click it again to re-expand them when done)...that might well do all that is needed.

lwjuan

problems solved :)

dimdom

I ve got a 1.1.2 SMF installed. I use it with english configuration but all the articles and comments are written in Greek (Hellas). No problem with that and no errors at all.

I installed lite gallery with no errors but in default theme and in black22 theme (the themes I use in my site) when i am trying to write something in Greek (ie the name of a new category or a comment) strange symbols appear instead of normal letters.

In the error log i have these 2 errors for every written comment in gallery:

http://www.tttttttttexample.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=comment;id=2

8: Undefined offset: 533
File: /home/ttttttttt/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 906

8: Undefined offset: 532
File: /home/tttttttt/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 905

Any thoughts?

dimdom

I managed to see the right greek characters in gallery by changing the attributes (utf-8) to SMF sql tables.

But while everything now works fine I keep having the errors mentioned in my previous post  in errors log when I submmit a comment....(look one post above).

Hadrian

i like this mod a lot vary nice thanks  :)

Pranav

I am having problem installing.In the install it shows this -
1.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php     Test failed

After installing it shows this in error log -
Quotehttp://www.ulgaming.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=adminset
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: smfgallery_admin
File: /home/ulgaming/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2735

and

Quotehttp://www.ulgaming.net/forum/index.php?action=viewErrorLog;desc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: smfgallery_admin
File: /home/ulgaming/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2735

vbgamer45

Add these text strings to your modifications.english.php file before the ?>

//Begin SMF Gallery Text Strings
$txt['smfgallery_title'] = 'Gallery For SMF';
$txt['smfgallery_menu'] = 'Gallery';
$txt['smfgallery_version'] = '1.0 Lite';
$txt['smfgallery_admin'] = 'Gallery Configuration';

//Permissions
$txt['permissiongroup_smfgallery'] = 'SMF Gallery';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_view'] = 'View SMF Gallery';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_view'] = 'Allows the user to view the Gallery';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_view'] = 'You are not allowed to view the Gallery';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_add'] = 'Add Picture';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_add'] = 'Allows the user to add a picture.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_add'] = 'You are not allowed to add a picture.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_edit'] = 'Edit own Picture';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_edit'] = 'Allows the user to edit a picture.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_edit'] = 'You are not allowed to edit a picture.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_delete'] = 'Delete own Picture';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_delete'] = 'Allows the user to delete a picture.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_delete'] = 'You are not allowed to delete a picture.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_comment'] = 'Leave Comments';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_comment'] = 'Allows the user to leave comments on a picture.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_comment'] = 'You are not allowed to leave comments.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_report'] = 'Report Pictures/Comments';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_report'] = 'Allows the user to report pictures and comments.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_report'] = 'You are not allowed to report content.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_autoapprove'] = 'Auto Approve Pictures';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_autoapprove'] = 'Pictures do not need to wait for approval.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_manage'] = 'Manage Gallery';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_manage'] = 'Allows the user to add/delete/edit all catagories. Delete Comments, Delete Pictures, Approve Pictures';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_manage'] = 'You are not allowed to manage gallery.';

//END SMF Gallery Text Strings
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Gorm

I want to show max filesize along with maxheight and maxwidth on the upload page. Is this posible?

/Johan

vbgamer45

Yes you would need to edit the Gallery.template.php file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Gorm

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 06, 2007, 09:06:47 AM
Yes you would need to edit the Gallery.template.php file.

Thanks, I have managed to figure that out myself, what I dont know is what and where I must edit.  ::)

/Johan

John S

Can we add more than one photo attachment in the same time?

Can we have a link at the bottom that says: "more attachments" and then when clicked will create another upload box underneath and the user can upload more photos.. instead of uploading then going back and clicking the upload again etc etc..

Please let me know if i'd be able to do this.

thanks

vbgamer45

That is not built into Lite.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

John S

wats the code for me to allow this feature?

dimdom

Quote from: dimdom on May 02, 2007, 05:33:35 AM
I ve got a 1.1.2 SMF installed. I use it with english configuration but all the articles and comments are written in Greek (Hellas). No problem with that and no errors at all.

I installed lite gallery with no errors but in default theme and in black22 theme (the themes I use in my site) when i am trying to write something in Greek (ie the name of a new category or a comment) strange symbols appear instead of normal letters.

In the error log i have these 2 errors for every written comment in gallery:

8: Undefined offset: 533
File: /home/ttttttttt/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 906

8: Undefined offset: 532
File: /home/tttttttt/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 905

Any thoughts?

Not a solution for the above errors?

merosler

Is there a way to integrate the "keywords" I associate in the pictures I upload in the gallery with my "Tags" page for the whole site?

...My tags page displays all the tags associated with just the message board posts.. it would be great to also integrate the photo gallery key words into this "tags" page

thanks,!
matt

Advertisement: