SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvester

Hello,

I have Aeva Media 1.4w on my site. I dont have many photos but enough to affect a bunch of posts if I lost them. I see that your mod will import from aeva media. How can I install your mod and get the photos from aeva media into it? do I have to uninstall Aeva Media first? What is the best way for me to switch to your gallery without causing too much havoc on my site.

vbgamer45

Keep aeva media installed first then use the convertor. It doesn't touch aeva media at all. It will wipe out anything you have in SMF Gallery though.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Harvester

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 29, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
Keep aeva media installed first then use the convertor. It doesn't touch aeva media at all. It will wipe out anything you have in SMF Gallery though.

So I install your mod and then run the converter on aeva once it's installed?

vbgamer45

Yes. There is an import tab in the admin area of the gallery. It imports all the data so if you go to gallery pro that will be there as well.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

Hello vB  I got about 84% done with the import and got this message:

Duplicate entry '120' for key 'PRIMARY'
File: /home3/jared867/public_html/fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/Sources/Subs-ConvertAeva2.php
Line: 692

Harvester

Here is the full error from my error log:

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/index.php?action=admin;area=gallery;sa=convert;importstep=import2;start=100
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Database Error: Duplicate entry '120' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO smf_gallery_pic
(id_picture,title,description,id_member,id_cat,
views, filesize, height, width,
filename, thumbfilename, mediumfilename,totalratings,rating,
commenttotal, approved, date, keywords,allowcomments )
VALUES ('120','The winner in the Cutest fish Category',
'You\'ve heard of the First, Biggest and Most categories.
Well now there is a new one.
The Cutest Fish !', '18', '1', '18',
'167759', '640', '480',
'albums/Fish_Photos/Dir_1/main_120.jpg', 'albums/Fish_Photos/Dir_1/thumb_120.jpg','albums/Fish_Photos/Dir_1/medium_120.jpg','0','0',
'0',
'1','1444415914'
, '',1)
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home3/jared867/public_html/fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/Sources/Subs-ConvertAeva2.php
Line: 692

I read something about repairing the table to resolve a similar issue but I am not quite sure which table to repair. Am i on the right track?

Harvester

well repairing the tables did not resolve my issue so I will wait for knowledgeable input now :)

vbgamer45

Copy this file to your sources directory and then try again

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

I copied the file to my subs folder.. one was there but I told it to overwrite... then I restarted the import process... This time it didnt get past the importing categories stage

error this time is

Database Error: Unknown column 'id_picutre' in 'where clause'

select count(*) from smf_gallery_pic where
id_picutre = 53
Line: 528

One thing i notice is the work picture is not spelled correctly. Its showing as "picutre". Is that a syntax error or is that the way it should be?

Harvester

ok seems it was a syntax error in the file you had me upload. I found it on line 528 and once I corrected the spelling the converter progressed and completed without a hitch! :)

Thank you vB! :)

vbgamer45

opps ok here is the new one.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

now it  seems all my photos were put into only one album.  When the first importing was running (the one that failed, before I uploaded the new file you gave me) there were photos in all albums.  Now only one album has photos in it while the other albums are all empty.

vbgamer45

Try my new one i posted above made another change in it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

ok that worked... though some photos were not carried over... only about 10

I can move those manually...

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

I would love to see the BBC embed codes return... i love those short predictable codes  ie [smg id=46] so easy for members to use as well.

any chance of that feature being added?

vbgamer45

Not likely. It eats up too much resources. I think I have a script in gallery pro that replaces existing one with the image thumbnails

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

vB I went to add a picture (by the way, no way to add multiple images?) and when I submitted I received this error:

http://fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/index.php?action=gallery&sa=add2
Database Error: Unknown column 'money' in 'field list'

UPDATE smf_members
SET money = money + 0
WHERE id_member = 1
LIMIT 1
File: /home3/jared867/public_html/fishinpedia.com/fishin-forums/Sources/Gallery2.php
Line: 934

money makes me think of the shop mod... which I uninstalled the other day... or could money be something else?  not sure how its affecting the gallery though.

vbgamer45

Yeah that would be it. Remove ShopVersion from smf_settings table and that error will go away.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

Thanks for pointing me in  the right direct vB. I found that in the smf_settings as well as several other Shop* variables and deleted all of them.  Pictures upload nicely now. One thing I am curious of though - when I upload the image, after it uploaded, I did not see the image. I saw a page of images and i had to go 3 pages deep (to my last page of images) to find the image I uploaded. Any way for me to set it so that once the image is uploaded its the first image on the page? I feel the way it is set now could be confusing to my members.

Advertisement: