SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

It's an if statement would check if gallery admin or owner of picture then show the sharing links.

I haven't tried blocking by post count. But there is an option to set category level permissions on each category and you can block post counts
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mrkid

Hmm...maybe I'll play around tonight with the free version, and keep you posted. I feel you may get busy with Photobucket's "policy change".

vbgamer45

On my forum hosting sites yes I am some users noticed two so far. So i might have to build them an image hosting system.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sah62

I recently purchased SMF Gallery Pro with the intent of replacing an existing Coppermine installation that was bridged to my SMF forum. Does anyone have any thoughts on an easy way to automate user album image file migration from Coppermine to SMF Gallery?

vbgamer45

I have an import script in the customer download forums. I haven't used it recently but should be a good way to start.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sah62

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 11, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
I have an import script in the customer download forums. I haven't used it recently but should be a good way to start.

Link, please?

vbgamer45

Here it is you must enter your license in the members area to view it http://www.smfhacks.com/index.php/topic,2839.0.html

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sah62

Got it - thanks! It needs work for PHP 7.x, but I think I can handle that.

vbgamer45

Ok yeah good luck I forgot that is an older script if uses mysql change to mysqli_ I have a wrapper file here you can use as well

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

efk

What are limits on Lite version? I'm not asking here for difference between free and paid version, but what are limits on free. From what I understood Gallery is using forum memory, but is there a limit on how many pictures can be there? I have a plan to have on in about 300-500 pictures, so don't wanna risk to be in situation to search for alternatives if something unexpected happen. Also Pro version is too expensive to get atm.

vbgamer45

There is no limit on the number of pictures on the free version. No limits other than the pro version has more features.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

XSeb74

Hello
Please find attached the French trasnlation for the Gallery

vbgamer45

Thanks for the translation!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bolubeyi61

Hello there.
smf version: 2.0.14.
smf gallery version: 6.0.

Problems

1. I do not have albums named folder when I convert. I created it manually and reopened the modification, but it did not happen again.
2. When the conversion is complete, all images are added to a single album. Picture categories do not occur.
3. Picture links are available. But it does not physically exist on the server.
4. When I want to add a new picture, the picture is not displayed. but the painting is available. The image is physically absent from the server.

This modification worked when I edit chmod of newly created folders on another server. But I could not get it to work on a different server.
Help please.

vbgamer45

Did you convert from another gallery system.
Or did you just change servers?

If you changed servers make sure your gallery path settings was updated to the new servers gallery path

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bolubeyi61

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 13, 2017, 11:12:26 AM
Did you convert from another gallery system.
Or did you just change servers?

If you changed servers make sure your gallery path settings was updated to the new servers gallery path
Aeva Media to smf gallery.
Categories are not forming. all images are added to the same album. and the pictures do not physically occur on the server.

bolubeyi61

Can SMF Gallery Pro Edition demo site link?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bolubeyi61

thanks. paypal was banned in turkey. Is there another payment method?

vbgamer45

I can do credit card, bitcoin, etherium

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: