Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolubeyi61

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 14, 2017, 02:08:17 PM
I can do credit card, bitcoin, etherium

Would you give a url (link) to pay by credit card?

vbgamer45

PM me your email. I can also do an amazon gift card.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

bolubeyi61

hello
wattermark text ok
but
wattermark image not working. what is missing?

vbgamer45

It has to be a file path not a url
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bolubeyi61

Are there Turkish language files for pro version?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bolubeyi61

Well. Today we installed a pro version for 2 of our customers. If necessary we will continue to receive support from here. Thank you.

vbgamer45

Thanks.
For SMF Gallery Pro support please post on https://www.smfhacks.com/ it keeps things more organized.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Suz

Hi!

Today I installed SMF Gallery free and I can't seem to find any way to set permissions for who can and can't see or access any particular gallery. For example I'd like to have a gallery for general members to upload to, and one that's for moderators and admins only.

Is this functionality available on the free version? If not, is it available on the paid version? I can't seem to find any documentation that mentions that capability specifically. Admittedly I'm frustrated and tired of sifting through a bazillion places looking for answers and may have missed it.

Thanks for your trouble.

vbgamer45

Category level permissions are not part of the free version of this modification they are in the pro edition.

Basically in the free edition you have global permissions found under Admin -> Permissions then modify each membergroup.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Suz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 19, 2017, 05:08:02 PM
Category level permissions are not part of the free version of this modification they are in the pro edition.

Basically in the free edition you have global permissions found under Admin -> Permissions then modify each membergroup.

Thank you, that is helpful. My apologies if you've said a bazillion times already. 

One more question, is there a way to force a pic uploaded to a category to convert to a proscribed size for said category, rather than just have the upload denied?  If not in the free version then in the pro? I want to manage the file sizes but also make it easy for my users to use the files on the bulletin board and in articles.

vbgamer45

Yes that is a feature in the pro version. If the file is too big it will be resized to the allowed height/width size.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Suz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 19, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Yes that is a feature in the pro version. If the file is too big it will be resized to the allowed height/width size.

Well that probably just sold it, then. 

Thanks for your trouble and have a lovely rest-of-your-day.

vbgamer45

Glad to help partial list of features and more details can be found at https://www.smfhacks.com/smf-gallery-pro.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Suz

Wow, thanks again.

Next question.  Now that I have the pro version can I just upgrade the free one I'm running, or do I have to uninstall the free version to install pro?

vbgamer45

Uninstall the old version first then install pro.
Uninstalling does not delete pictures or data.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Suz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 19, 2017, 08:14:04 PM
Uninstall the old version first then install pro.
Uninstalling does not delete pictures or data.

SWEET.  I'm off to get that done. :D

Suz

Hmmmm.  I seem to have lost the save button when in "edit category."  I can make changes but I can't save them.

Love the look so far, though.

ETA:  Never mind.  It's "edit category" not "save." Duh.

I think this is proof I need to walk away for the nice and come back tomorrow. :)  Have a good night.

vbgamer45

Yeah there is a lot of new settings/features to explore. Be sure to check all settings tabs and each option.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: