News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcohen780

I just installed SMF Gallery Lite 6.0. after going around for a day or so in another thread, I was sent over here.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=557618.msg3951628#msg3951628

What I am trying to find out:  Is there an EASY way to link pictures (or is there code) from the Gallery so that they will show in a regular forum post?!?!

This seems to be something very simple that SMF (and related Mods) should be able to easily handle.

vbgamer45

There might be thumbnail sharing link options. Otherwise that would be in the pro edition.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

jcohen780

Ok, I found something p, and I think I got it working now. Thanks.

vbgamer45

Glad you found a solution!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jcohen780

Trishah

I just installed the free version and went through the process to import our Aeva Media galleries.  It shows the correct path to the mgal_data directory.  I run the importer.  It goes through a sequence of things it's importing, but when it's done, there is nothing in the gallery.  I have verified that there are images and things in the mgal_data directory.  How do I get this to work?

vbgamer45

No categories made or anything?
I might need to see the gallery itself.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SaltedWeb

Quote from: Trishah on January 13, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
I just installed the free version and went through the process to import our Aeva Media galleries.  It shows the correct path to the mgal_data directory.  I run the importer.  It goes through a sequence of things it's importing, but when it's done, there is nothing in the gallery.  I have verified that there are images and things in the mgal_data directory.  How do I get this to work?

( did you clear your browsers cache? Not just F5 ) I know everyone always says it but ive done it many times forgot to clear it and op there is my images.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

bharat

I would like to know if there SMF Gallery in Russian? Or do I need to translate everything?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

Thanks for the link, just have one question. Everything got translated only the word gallery on the main page still wtitten in English, how can I fix it?

vbgamer45

In themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

Do I need to change it in Russian there?

vbgamer45

yeah or add to russian modifications language file

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

It is already in Russian file and I tried to change in English one but nothing is changed.

vbgamer45

Clear your cache under file maintenance.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

Did it but still looks the same.

vbgamer45

Check all the other language files do a search for 'Gallery';

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bharat

All the language file??? But it is written in English and Russian only. The thing is that I can see it written in Russian but when I click there it appears in English.

bharat

Can you please also tell me, if I remove images from Gallery will be they still visible in other topics?

Advertisement: