News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltedWeb

If I already have the lite version will this update with purchasing the paid version without losing all the work?
So will in install right along side or how does that work?
I am considering making a purchase on the paid but don't want to lose any work and have to redo all the pics and cats.

Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

SaltedWeb

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on January 25, 2018, 07:20:06 PM
Been using an old version of gallery lite (3.0) for several years on my family forum.  It's been extensively customized, so don't want to upgrade to current version.  It doesn't resize images, just lets you set max width/height.  Just installed this mod to resize attached images.  Any way to integrate it with the gallery?

FYI
AVS makes a great media suite, right now they are 70% off the image converter has a built in resizing , I use it to keep online photos the right size.
One can buy the image program separate, I bought the whole suite which has life upgrades a couple years ago best money I ever spent as it has all
sorts of converters, editor anyways not to take away from buying the paid version but I like this AVS alright.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

vbgamer45

When upgrading to pro all pictures and inforamtion is saved even if you uninstall lite which you need to do to upgrade to pro.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SaltedWeb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 05, 2018, 10:55:05 PM
When upgrading to pro all pictures and inforamtion is saved even if you uninstall lite which you need to do to upgrade to pro.

Ok great thank you for the fast reply.

vbgamer45

np if you have any other questions let me know.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dpalenski

I've just upgraded to Pro I know the uploader has an option to be notified of comments but do people who leave comments have an option to be notified of replies to their comments

thanks 

vbgamer45

People no since the comments aren't threaded but might be a good idea to add.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SaltedWeb

Does this allow uploads from deposit site?

I noticed I can easily do it in the SMF posts on the forum but the Gallery doesn't seem to incorporate the same process ?

vbgamer45

I am not sure I understand. This mod only allows photos that you upload from your computer.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SaltedWeb

Yep that was the answer I was looking for.... thank you. Was hoping it would take elsewhere to save storage and bandwidth.

vbgamer45

Yeah not meant for remote files. Mainly issues with that is handling thumbnails/resizing and your images could disappear if that hosting service disappears.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Westwegoman

Im getting the following error. Any idea what could be causing it?

http://www.segnette.com/community/index.php?action=gallery;sa=next
8: Undefined index: id
File: /Sources/Gallery2.php
Line: 2478

vbgamer45

A bad link? All those urls for next previous should have an id variable passed in the url.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Westwegoman

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 08, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
A bad link? All those urls for next previous should have an id variable passed in the url.

I hadn't noticed that. I see what you are saying. I'll just write it off as probably someone screwing around.

vbgamer45

Yeah more than likely.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Looking

Does the converter add AEVA files to an existing SMF Gallery? In other words, I have an SMF Gallery with existing files that I want to keep AND import AEVA into it as well.

If not, what would you recommend so I can have the content of both in just SMF Gallery?

vbgamer45

No it overwrites the data. Would be hard custom sql to change the picture ids.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

+Added install support for SMF 2.1 RC1
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

landyvlad

Hiya

I just installed it to a freshly installed SMF 2.1 RC1 forum

I have got the following errors

vladtepes
Today at 11:43 am
42d61b917e62e95b88da39a20aa992d2
Type of error: General
2: getimagesize(/home/dronefli/public_html/gallery//img.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
https://www.droneflightforum.com/index.php?action=gallery&sa=add2
/home/dronefli/public_html/Sources/Gallery2.php (Line 846)

vladtepes
Today at 11:43 am
Type of error: General
2: getimagesize(): Filename cannot be empty
https://www.droneflightforum.com/index.php?action=gallery&sa=add2
/home/dronefli/public_html/Sources/Gallery2.php (Line 838)

vladtepes
Today at 11:31 am
Type of error: Undefined
8: Undefined index: smfgallery_menu
https://www.droneflightforum.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install2;package=1549452599.zip;pid=0
/home/dronefli/public_html/Sources/GalleryHooks.php (Line 182)

Perhaps a fix is needed?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

vbgamer45

Make sure the gallery folder is writable.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: