News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Quote from: Mike66 on April 27, 2023, 01:45:07 PMThanks for your help, I have sent you a PM.
If you're going to discuss the Pro version it would be best if you signed up at his website and discuss it there.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Mike66

Quote from: Steve on April 27, 2023, 09:31:28 PM
Quote from: Mike66 on April 27, 2023, 01:45:07 PMThanks for your help, I have sent you a PM.
If you're going to discuss the Pro version it would be best if you signed up at his website and discuss it there.

Done - already a member there  :)

Steve

Mike66

No reply over there .....

The path that Post Image Upload is struggling to access is:

https://www.mysite.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=2.0;last_msg=15&smfgallery_id=0&smfgallery_text=%0A[url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.mysite.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dgallery%3Bsa%3Dview%26id%3D18][img]https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mysite.com%2Fforum%2Fgallery%2F4-280423121915.jpeg[%2Fimg][%2Furl]%0A

I can get my head round most things, but I'm really struggling to understand why this is not working  :-\

Steve

Again, Pro discussions will have to be held at his website. You will get an answer soon. vbgamer is a busy man and will get to your problem when he can. :)

Mike66

Thanks Steve, I fully understand that  :)

landyvlad

I have an SMF Gallery problem, affecting all members.

https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?action=gallery
QuoteThis page isn't working gsx1400owners.org is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

The forum error log states:
QuoteGuest
 (IP address)
 d62cd46c0b4c4ffa6255407149e35b63
 https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=135
 /home/gsxowner/public_html/forum/index.php (Line 455)  Backtrace information

Type of error: General
Error messageSelect
2: require_once(/home/gsxowner/public_html/forum/Sources/Gallery2.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

One of my admins, better with coding etc than me, states
Quotethere is a file  called Gallery2.php keeps deleting itself, I have no idea why ???

I keep putting it back, and they gallery works again. but it just goes again.

As I'm posting this from work I can't access the SMFHacks website (blocked probably dur to the name LOL) but if course I'll also post there when I can.

Any and all possible assistance and advice is welcome :)
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

landyvlad

Has anyone had the same errors as above?
The problem persists for me and I'd love to find a solution.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

vbgamer45

Probably a godaddy or poor hosting company that is flagging something in the file. And their antivirus is deleting it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Steve

You can ask them to 'whitelist' it ....

landyvlad

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 09, 2023, 08:29:04 PMProbably a godaddy or poor hosting company that is flagging something in the file. And their antivirus is deleting it.

If that's in regard to me - nope, I'm not a tightarese. I use a  very reliable reputable company. :)

( GoDaddy hell no!   :laugh: )

I've had no dramas previously with SMF Gallery.

What is the Gallery2.php file anyway?  Is it a new file not used by previous versions of the gallery?

landyvlad

OK this is SOLVED by the simple (and obvious d'oh) upgrading to the latest software version.  I think I must have inadvertently previously updated to an interim version or something.
Anyway sorted, thanks.

landyvlad

Hmm so I updated to latest version and it was working but the same error as above had now started again.

Très frustrating.

vbgamer45

Who is your webhost? I would contact them to see why the file is getting deleted
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

landyvlad

OK so my host has said:

CPGuard is detecting Gallery2.php as possibly malicious because of some base64 string manipulations.

The match is: {HEX}Malware.Expert.php.ini.ini.ini.ini.ini.ini.chmod.base64.decode.base64.decode.php

I can't really comment any more on why the definition is being flagged but I have set the filter so it won't remove this file anymore.

I highly recommend investigating the file to make sure it's okay.

Any ideas how/why CPGUARD would have a problem with the file?

vbgamer45

Probably because there is a base64 line in that file.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

landyvlad

Excuse my ignorance.

What's a base64 line?

Should it be in that file?

Where does the gallery 2 file come from? Is it a unique file to each installation or a general file the same for everyone?

The host did say they took action to white list it but... whatever they did evidently didn't work.

Obviously I've raised it with them again but I need to get an understanding of this so  discuss it with them from a more knowledgeable perspective.

Thanks.

vbgamer45

Try removing this line in SMF Gallery lite
in gallery2.php around line 384
die(base64_decode('UG93ZXJlZCBieSBHYWxsZXJ5IEZvciBTTUYgIG1hZGUgYnkgdmJnYW1lcjQ1IGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuc21maGFja3MuY29t'));
And see if that helps.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

landyvlad

I'm using SMF Gallery pro, not sure if its the same - nor what that line is/should do.

vbgamer45

Look for a similar line in that file that starts with die(base64_decode(
Also SMF Gallery Pro support should be on smfhacks.com so people don't get confused.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: