SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychosis

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 17, 2007, 01:13:18 AM
Can you get to hxxp:www.yoursite.com/index.php?action=gallery [nonactive]

yes, then...how should I do next?

terabyte

Does anyone has a site to show with this Gallery Pro installed?

Paying $50 is quite much and especially without even have seen a up-to-date demo is nothing I would like to do, and there is nowhere a functional demo to see of the Pro version.

vbgamer45

You can singup up for a free forum at SMFForFree.com which has pro installed with a couple of features disabled and running at the 1.0 version.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

terabyte

Thanks. That site was donw before. I see it's up again, but it would be nice to see a forum, where there are already images uploaded, hopefully a lot, and see it in action. Signing up for a free forum just to see a mod feels like little over the top. I will never use the free forum anyway.....

vbgamer45

Check out the http://www.smfhacks.com website I think some members listed their forums.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

terabyte

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 17, 2007, 04:32:08 PM
Check out the http://www.smfhacks.com website I think some members listed their forums.
Have aready looked there. That was the first place I looked at and coudn't find anyone that was using the pro version with more than a couple of images. In most of the old threads, the users forums didn't use the gallery, or it maybe wasn't visible for guests.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

terabyte

Thanks. Can language translation from Lite version be reused in the pro version, in some part at least?

vbgamer45

Yes the langauge strings can be used. But there has been many more language strings added to the Pro Edition.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

maxprofit

The gallery installed with no problems. Now how do I add a button to access it. I am using the Dilber Multicolor theme

TIA

vbgamer45

Quote from: maxprofit on January 17, 2007, 09:21:36 PM
The gallery installed with no problems. Now how do I add a button to access it. I am using the Dilber Multicolor theme

TIA
You will have to edit the index.template.php of the custom theme to add the button

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

thejackal

hi all.
i have a problem. when i try to post one picture, i got error " Not a valid picture file. ".
i do it with even format pictures :(

vbgamer45

What type of file is it? Only supports png,gif, bmp, jpeg pictures.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

thejackal

i do it with all: png,gif, bmp, jpeg pictures

vbgamer45

Check if you can upload files or add attachements.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

thejackal

hi,
thinx foor answer. Yes i can add attachements.

joh87swe

How to get the "recent picture", "Most viewed" window?

vbgamer45

Quote from: joh87swe on January 20, 2007, 04:43:36 PM
How to get the "recent picture", "Most viewed" window?
What do you mean?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

joh87swe

I just see the categories. I want a window who shows the most recent pictures that have been posted.

vbgamer45

Not in the Lite version only in the Pro version.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: