News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Photoshocker

Hi, can anyone tell me how can i add a gallery button to my Aa New Damage theme? I have made a gif image of the button.

// Show the start of the tab section.
echo '
<ul class="main-navigation">';

// Show the [home] button.
echo ($current_action=='home' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-home"><a href="', $scripturl, '">' , $txt[103] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'home' ? '' : '';

// Show the [help] button.
echo ($current_action == 'help' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-help"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=help">' , $txt[119] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'help' ? '' : '';

// How about the [search] button?
if ($context['allow_search'])
echo ($current_action == 'search' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-search"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=search">' , $txt[182] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'search' ? '' : '';

// Is the user allowed to administrate at all? ([admin])
if ($context['allow_admin'])
echo ($current_action == 'admin' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-admin"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=admin">' , $txt[2] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'admin' ? '' : '';

// Edit Profile... [profile]
if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
echo ($current_action == 'profile' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-profile"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">' , $txt[79] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'profile' ? '' : '';

// Go to PM center... [pm]
if ($context['user']['is_logged'] && $context['allow_pm'])
echo ($current_action == 'pm' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-messages"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=pm">' , $txt['pm_short'] , ' ', $context['user']['unread_messages'] > 0 ? '[<strong>'. $context['user']['unread_messages'] . '</strong>]' : '' , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'pm' ? '' : '';

// The [calendar]!
if ($context['allow_calendar'])
echo ($current_action == 'calendar' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-calendar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar">' , $txt['calendar24'] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'calendar' ? '' : '';

// the [member] list button
if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
echo ($current_action == 'mlist' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-members"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">' , $txt[331] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? '' : '';

vbgamer45

Find

// Edit Profile... [profile]
if ($context['allow_edit_profile'])
echo ($current_action == 'profile' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-profile"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">' , $txt[79] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'profile' ? '' : '';

Add after

// Gallery
if ($context['allow_smfgallery_view'])
echo ($current_action == 'gallery' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
<li class="mainNav-gallery"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery">Gallery</a></li>' , $current_action == 'gallery' ? '' : '';
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Photoshocker

I just did it but i cant see any button.. and i cant see any error about this..

Photoshocker

I got it thanks..i just made a few changes in style.css..

Photoshocker

Οκ, now i have another problem you can see it in the the picture below:

After i add more than 3 pictures the theme is going biger.. :(
Any way to fix this?

vbgamer45

You can limit it to 3 picutres per row by search for $maxrowlevel = 4; and change it to 3 to show three pictures per row.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Photoshocker

In which file do i search for that?

Photoshocker

Gallery.template.php found it...

Thanks..

NairB

Folks,

How can I move a members picture from one category to the next easily. Currently, I have to copy the picture to my desktop, delete it from the forum, then add it again to the other category on the forum.

Can we have a move picture link under the thumbnail??

thanks,

NairB

Photoshocker

Ok i hope this is my last question

as you can see the tables are a little bit to the left can i move it to center?

vbgamer45

Quote from: NairB on March 02, 2007, 03:04:28 PM
Folks,

How can I move a members picture from one category to the next easily. Currently, I have to copy the picture to my desktop, delete it from the forum, then add it again to the other category on the forum.

Can we have a move picture link under the thumbnail??

thanks,

NairB

I think the lite edition allows you to the edit picture and change the category it is located in.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

NairB

Thankyou vbgamer45....I forgot about the category dropdown box list you see when you click the edit......it works a treat.

Thanks again friend.

NairB

Syndel

I just attempted to intall this mod in a FRESH install of SMF and nothing happens. No menu button, no admin area link. What is possibly going on?  

Coldfx

Quote from: Syndel on March 04, 2007, 09:08:39 PM
I just attempted to intall this mod in a FRESH install of SMF and nothing happens. No menu button, no admin area link. What is possibly going on? 

I assume you uploaded from the Package Manager, installed on default theme, and no errors were listed?

Syndel

Ellion Cold

Is there any link with the faq to manual install?

vbgamer45

Make sure that all files in SMF are writable. Link only appears on the default theme.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Syndel

Everything is writable. I have no other mods, no other themes than the Default. Still it shows no errors in the installation but then redirects me to the Home area and not a shadow of this gallery in anywhere. No access to it in the Admin area, no nothing.

vbgamer45

Can you install any other mods? If not you would probably need to install the mod manually.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Therealmat

I tried to add a button to the saf-mc1 tp theme but this happens,
hxxp:i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/Therealmat/ishot-1-1.png [nonactive]
this is the code I have been using for the button
// the [SMF Gallery] button
   if ($context['allow_smfgallery_view'])
      echo ($current_action == 'gallery' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
            <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'gallery' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
               <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery">' , $txt['smfgallery_menu']  , '</a>
            </td>' , $current_action == 'gallery' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

Advertisement: