News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Unable to delete themes

Started by Alexandre P., May 23, 2004, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandre P.

Somebody reported me that he has trouble to delete themes with Netscape 7.02.  When he clicks on the red X to delete a theme, nothing happens.  This could be bypassed by copying the link and opening it in a new window, of course, but...

I tried myself to delete a theme under Firefox 0.8, and I get the same problem, nothing happens and the theme doesn't delete.
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Alexandre P.

*cough*

Are we the only one to get this problem?
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Grudge

I didn't have a problem with IE. I can't see why this would be an issue looking at the source code. Maybe it's been fixed for the next beta as I'm looking at current code? If anyone else has experienced this I'd like to know.
I'm only a half geek really...

Alexandre P.

I don't have any problem too with IE, but I have (and Percherie has) with Firefox 0.8 and Netscape 7.02.

Seem that there is a similar problem with the error log, when trying to delete entries (under FF or NS or Moz, again)

[Unknown]

I use Firefox without any issues....

-[Unknown]

Alexandre P.

:-\  Maybe it's fixed with your CVS version...

We'll see later with the next beta...  Thanks for your replies :)

Advertisement: