News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Alicebot addon?

Started by CompSurfer, May 25, 2004, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see this as an addon?

Yes
90 (88.2%)
No
12 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Afrog2

Someone should do it. I would look forward to it.

hel8itch

just posted a request for this mod..is there any update yet?

niko

How much you would pay for this mod? (in euros)

Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Moocat

i'm also interested in it, for sure, but i'm kinda broke at this time. :(
if someone paid you for it, would you release it to the community?

Skhilled

You can have an Alice bot of your own by going to www.tufat.com/script2.htm

It's a great chat addon for forums that uses bots. You can teach (customize) your bot to do lots of things. You can even rename them. The chat itself is very customizable, it integrates into smf (as well as other forums) and has addons for admin, audio/visual, mp3's, webcasting and a help support mode. The chat also uses a set of irc commands but does not connect to any irc server.

As far as I know the bot doesn't actually work within the forum itself but only the chat rooms you create. Check with www.alicebot.org to see of they have plans for forum use.

darkhavoc

Here is the mod for phpbb, maybe this can be converted over.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7245663/forum_ai_0_2_0.zip.html

GC

I'll do it if someone tells me the information for SMF located int he install.php for the mod.

Sheepy

If you mean database & forum location setting you just import it.  That's all.

CRO

I am very curious to see if anyone has worked on this - I know it's been a long time.

I'm an ex-IPB user who had a bot before, and I'd *so* love to put a bot on my SMF, but I would have no clue how to port it over.

I have a copy of the IBF 1.1 AliceBot add on, if someone wants it, to see if they can port it over. I also think PHPbb has an Alice type bot as well.

Advertisement: