Lock thread after x replies

Started by ScousePete, September 30, 2006, 02:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScousePete

I think I am a bit dense, but where do you "switch it on"?

codenaught

Just change the value of 0 to whatever you want. Or click on the mod button "Set Pending Lock" and set the number there.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

ScousePete

Quote from: akabugeyes on December 04, 2006, 12:54:45 AM
Just change the value of 0 to whatever you want. Or click on the mod button "Set Pending Lock" and set the number there.

Ok, now I get it, but I am having an issue with quick-reply

Using regular reply, the mod works like a charm, but when I use quick-reply it seems to delete the auto-lock and the alert disappears. Most of my users use quick reply.

Any suggestions?

codenaught

Quick reply is indeed something I need to address. I'll try to get out another release soon with support of quick reply.
Dev Consultant

MoreBloodWine

As far asI can tell everythings fine for me except for the quick reply like the guy above... but so far so good...
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

codenaught

Glad it is working okay. :)

I have released Beta 3 which includes a fix for quick reply.

Changelog:

Quote1.0 Beta 3
-------------
! When posting with quick reply, the replies to lock number wasn't decreasing. (Display template)
+ Added some padding to the display of replies until topic is locked at the top and made the number bold. (Display template)
+ Started implementation of disabling the indicator at the top of topic, although the interface is not yet there. (Display template)
& Changed some language strings with some rewording and to make it easier to translate. (Modifications language file)
Dev Consultant

ScousePete

Quote from: akabugeyes on December 04, 2006, 06:02:26 PM
Glad it is working okay. :)

I have released Beta 3 which includes a fix for quick reply.

Changelog:

Quote1.0 Beta 3
-------------
! When posting with quick reply, the replies to lock number wasn't decreasing. (Display template)
+ Added some padding to the display of replies until topic is locked at the top and made the number bold. (Display template)
+ Started implementation of disabling the indicator at the top of topic, although the interface is not yet there. (Display template)
& Changed some language strings with some rewording and to make it easier to translate. (Modifications language file)

No bugs so far! Thanks for all your hard work.

Advertisement: