front page
menu links down the left for
forums (SMF)
news
contact us
sponsors page
reviews section

counter on the side

where i can add reviews of fishing products WITH IMAGES AND HTML ( kind of like the  nuke a-z 1-0 type)

if anyone can whip me up something of point me in the right direction directly email me
[email protected]

I get about 10 million hits every 4 months
and the site is now down cause of dam phpnuke/postnuke hackers

and yes i have updated with every security fix i found  when i had the site up
:-X :-X

meo

Give hxxp:www.lunabyte.com [nonactive] a try.

It uses YaBBse at the moment but the next version will integrate SMF and there will be an upgrade from the current version

damo1065

Quote from: meo on May 29, 2004, 08:32:52 PM
Give LSP a try.

It uses YaBBse at the moment but the next version will integrate SMF and there will be an upgrade from the current version

Is it possible to use Lunabyte with SMF at the moment?
Wy not visit my site... The Gaff'll be bored to be honest, unless you're from Cork in Ireland

dave

Quote from: meo on May 29, 2004, 08:32:52 PM
Give LSP a try.

but it has  no  reviews section :(
I review fishing products and that is a must!!!

Tywick

I am working on a hack of XOOPS called Sphinx. I intend to include the T-Reviews module along with my hack of YaBB SE that I have been building for XOOPS. I'm certain that it'll do what you want and more. If you register* with http://madisonnitelife.com I can give you a little taste of it but you'll have to wait a while before I package it since I'm on vacation in Prague right now.

* Currently restricted access also you'll need to wait a while before you're given access as it's a work-in-progress I don't show it to too many people.

dave

Quote from: Tywick on June 01, 2004, 12:16:10 PM
I am working on a hack of XOOPS called Sphinx. I intend to include the T-Reviews module along with my hack of YaBB SE that I have been building for XOOPS. I'm certain that it'll do what you want and more. If you register* with http://madisonnitelife.com I can give you a little taste of it but you'll have to wait a while before I package it since I'm on vacation in Prague right now.

* Currently restricted access also you'll need to wait a while before you're given access as it's a work-in-progress I don't show it to too many people.
Awesome
thank you
I did register

Tywick

Ok you have access now.

dave

Tywick

You type any info you want for the Review Objects (Lures in your case). So basicly yes. Tool around with it and see want you can do. Also read the PM I sent you there.

I'm leaving the internet cafe now so you'll be on your own. It's kinda tricky at first to understand but once you figure it out it's pretty kick ass. IMO it's more impressive from an Admin point-of-view than user. Keep in mind it's a work-in-progress so there's more features I wish to add to it before making it available.

Advertisement: