News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

View Single Category

Started by dougiefresh, October 06, 2006, 12:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

I do keep previous versions on my own site. Although I really suggest you update to the latest version as there was security fixes for that version.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Enders

im also having issues with unread posts and stuff after installation =/

SleePy

What is wrong with recent posts? You want that to show only a single post?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

shumilica

I have upgraded SMF to RC1. Is this mod compatible? And if not, when do you think you will have time to do the changes?
Thanks
Today, if you're not confused it means you're not thinking clear!

Enders

Recent post gets an error "tstring mismatch"

SleePy

shumilica,

It should work in 2.0 RC1, though it appears from my notes (As I test my mods on svn versions a lot) that there is a replacement issue that may cause the mod installation to fail. I am working on getting my mods updated and released today for RC1 :) I can't say when, this depends on time and how complex it is to fix other issues in other mods.

Enders,
What is this exact error?
Are you using 2.0 RC1?

Enders

Never mind.. I fixed it. The "shared forum mod" seems to be interfering with it.

codnerd

Ok. I just installed on my site, and it does not work.
When installing, it shows that 2 files shown errors.
I manually put the code in, and it is still not working...

Manually coded files are attached.

codnerd

codnerd

WVPreacher

I am also having issues with this mod not working.  It installed successfully, but has made no difference.  Clicking on the category takes me to my portal.

Does this need to be turned on somewhere???  I've looked, but haven't been able to find it.

I just want to say that I have had real good luck with Sleepy's mods, so I'm not complaining. :)  But I would absolutely love to get this one working.

Dejv

Mine works for 1.1.8

For example this works if I need to display only categories 1 and 6 ..../forum/index.php?c=1,6

But it just doesnt work when I click on a single category, there is no difference.
SMF 1.1.20

Leonta

Quote from: WVPreacher on March 18, 2009, 11:01:19 PM
I am also having issues with this mod not working.  It installed successfully, but has made no difference.  Clicking on the category takes me to my portal.

Does this need to be turned on somewhere???  I've looked, but haven't been able to find it.

I just want to say that I have had real good luck with Sleepy's mods, so I'm not complaining. :)  But I would absolutely love to get this one working.

I have same problem, using ezportal :(
*I think the problem is at Load.php I have included mine at this post. Can you please have a look ? Many thanks.

PalmBeachPreps

Great mod, works perfectly for me with 1.1.8!

bjraines

great mod, is there a way to get it to work with Pretty URLs?

or at the very least have the title of the category pulled into the page title of each category page?

cubetgio

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /srv/d_matixadev/www/giovanni.matixa.eu/htdocs/Sources/Load.php on line 675

That 's the error message i have got using ez-portal 1.1.9

could you take this in account for the next upgrade?

It's a very usefull mod, thanks.

djkmmo

I have tried to install this mod in 1.1.19 but it doesn't seem to be compatible (the first comment in BoardIndex.php doesn't exist). Any chance of an update for 1.1.19?

aw06

I'm trying to install this on 1.1.10 .. it's telling me the package is currupted  :o ???
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

SleePy

Are you sure it is saying corrupted or is it also saying not for your version of SMF?  You may need to emulate your version as 1.1.9 due to a bug in SMF

Hoodie

Quote from: An Error Has Occurred!
Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to beempty. Please check the Packages directory, and the "temp"sub-directory are both writable. If you continue to experience thisproblem you should try extracting the package on your PC and uploadingthe extracted files into a subdirectory in your Packages directory andtry again. For example, if the package was called shout.tar.gz youshould:
1) Download the package to your local PC and extract it into files.
2) Using an FTP client create a new directory in your "Packages" folder, in this example you may call it "shout".
3) Upload all the files from the extracted package to this directory.
4) Go back to the package manager browse page and the package will be automatically found by SMF."

That's what I get whenever I try to install through package manager..  When I try to open it in WinRAR, it says it can't be opened..

Advertisement: