Comments sought for www.fractalforums.com

Started by heneganj, October 09, 2006, 07:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heneganj

Hi I've set up hxxp:www.fractalforums.com [nonactive] and am seeking considered opinion on the site.  We have a 'Discuss Fractal Forums' board and welcome your comments either here or on the board itself.

One thing I did early on is recruit some moderators and empower them to make decisions - that is a winning strategy so far.

xxangel

http://yinten.com [nofollow]

heneganj

It's called ElectronRC3 and I downloaded it off this very site.

Isaac

Quote from: heneganj on October 09, 2006, 07:47:05 AM
Hi I've set up www.fractalforums.com and am seeking considered opinion on the site.  We have a 'Discuss Fractal Forums' board and welcome your comments either here or on the board itself.

One thing I did early on is recruit some moderators and empower them to make decisions - that is a winning strategy so far.

Considering you've removed the theme copyright, I think your forum sucks.

rockinaway

That is actually not very nice of you, removing the copyright of the work of someones and claiming it as your own.
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

PopLife

I'm sure it wasn't his/her intention to break any rules. Anyone can make a mistake and heneganj probably thought (without reading) that this was acceptable. I think you've done a good job and I hope your site succeeds.

TANDIONO.COM

Advertisement: