News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Some php codes has to be change, but how?

Started by vlindertje, May 17, 2008, 04:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlindertje

I've some codes that has to be change. And i try something, but then i get errors. So if someone can help me with one code. I think i can do the rest by myself.

It's about check code, that somebody can choose between different options. But i don't want that people can choose. It has to be standard on..

<tr>
<td align="right" width="45%">'. $txt['fb_showcategories'] .'</td>
<td width="55%">
<input class="check" name="showcategories" type="checkbox" value="1"', $context['FelBlog']['Manager']['showcategories'] == 1 ? ' checked="checked"': '', !isOwner() ? 'disabled="disabled"' : '', ' />
'. $txt['fb_checkbox_help'] .'
</td>
</tr>

In this code, people can choose if categorie is "on" or "off". And it has to be always "on".
I understand that i've also change in the "english" and "dutch" file. That part is no problem for me.

Hopely someone can explain me how to fix this :D

vlindertje

I'm sorry. I write it at the wrong place i see now. It has to be in the scripting help, not in the subboard.
And i cannot move the topic.....  :-[

Hope that's not a problem to get help :-[

(edit: stupid text fault)

vlindertje

Okay, i try something by myself. But this is what i try:

<td align="right" valign="top" width="45%" style="padding-top:10px;">'. $txt['fb_showcategories'] .'</td>
<td width="55%" style="padding-top:10px;">
<input class="check" name="showcategories" type="radio" value="0" checked="checked" />'. $txt['fb_categories_on'] .'<br />
</td>

Advertisement: