MessagePreview Inline

Started by snork13, February 03, 2006, 12:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueSatan

Your questions were all really the same question and about the Dilber MC theme far more than any of the mods in question. I answered so as to save all the other people here from having to give you the same detailed answer I'd already given you. As you would know, had you looked at other postings, it is quite common to find that a member who posts to a number of mods support topics in succession has an underlying problem that is not related to any single mod so it is quite normal to check all such postings. Please note I can easily withdraw from giving you replies to any support questions here including those on mods I maintain or have provided.

Hoochie Coochie Man

Thank you for mod
and these are Turkish Language

ModSettings.turkish.php
$txt['previewLength'] = 'Mesaj Önizlemenin Uzunluğu';

Admin.turkish.php
$txt['previewLength_desc'] = 'Mesaj Önizlemenin Uzunluğu';
$txt['previewCharacters'] = 'Karakterler';
İnadına SMF 1.1.X

falguni1

how to install this mod manually

please can you give instructions

rolo

This mod is fantastic...

Please update it to new SMF 2.0 !

Thanks

;D

snork13

Quote from: rolo on March 19, 2008, 01:49:04 PM
This mod is fantastic...

Please update it to new SMF 2.0 !

Thanks

;D

I am in the process of updating all for beta 3 public.

-snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

FerociousSM

Trying to install this mode on SMF 1.1.5 w/ Musiconia theme and get "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF." Do you have any instructions or a new build?
Thx

InternetMafia

Any chance of this mod being compatible with 1.1.6
Its better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool.

codnerd

Same, I need it for 1.1.6/1.1.7

Rippler

snork13

Quote from: Rippler on November 30, 2009, 03:58:35 PM
Does this mod work for 2.0?

no, i plan on an update when time permits
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Advertisement: