News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

AkLightBlue

Started by Aquire, October 31, 2006, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquire

Link to the theme

Simple cool gradient effect for skin.Nice blue color.Good looking.
This skin is bug free and safe.
We are having a good collections of SMF forum SKINs and this one is free from those.
To enable quick theme changer,you've to install quick theme change MOD.Get this  MOD from below link
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=85717.0
(You can skip this theme changer part,no prob)

Now you know something about AKLightBlue (SMF forum skin)

Demo Of current skin
skin name : AKLightBlue
For Preview/Demo click Below
http://aquireknowledge.com/forum/index.php?theme=6
We'll add more on forum.

For more visit our site
http://www.aquireknowledge.com
Thank you
Yash

PopLife

Great job overall, it's a very useable and simplistic theme. Just a minor issue. The on/off image sizes aren't large enough and are therefore cut off at the bottom.

Also, I'd get rid of the horizontal rule and center the search bar, maybe cut off some of the blank space between the header and the categories themselves.

I understand that you make paid themes, so it's very nice of you to release this one for free.

rongup

This theme is using the Electron Themer as its base and you have removed the copyright.
This is not fair as it is the right of the ET team to safeguard its Copyright.
I would request you to please put the copyright linking to anelectron.com along with your own.

Please address this as soon as possible.

Also you are selling themes based on ET Electron Themer without my permission.
Please contact me as soon as possible with this regard.

Aquire

who the hell you are..everywhere you posted this..I am not using your skin....

I used your theme as only base and changes a lot..Like you did with babylon
And I have mentioned your name in thank you panel[when user changes theme sees your nameelectron]

And don't give more trouble to me...

Remove your message from there.
:-X :-X

Did your skin contains theme changer??NO but mine has
So forget and stop claiming it's your???? >:( >:(

Don't message ever :-\

Quote from: rongup on November 06, 2006, 12:29:14 AM
This theme is using the Electron Themer as its base and you have removed the copyright.
This is not fair as it is the right of the ET team to safeguard its Copyright.
I would request you to please put the copyright linking to anelectron.com along with your own.

Please address this as soon as possible.

Also you are selling themes based on ET Electron Themer without my permission.
Please contact me as soon as possible with this regard.

rongup

I use the baylon theme because it is given by SMF and it does not place its copyright for the same.

I placed my copyright because i have made complete changes to the theme which i cant find you have changed in any theme you have made.
You have just made changes to the images and the CSS colours which is provided by ET to be modified for use but without removig the copyright.

If you dont want to use the ET stop your theme distro and start from ground zero with Babylon again.
You did not change any structural changes to ET. Even if you put a theme changer big deal as it is still using my theme base and you still have to put the copyright as you are modifying my base.

Advertisement: