News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Jewels

Started by TreetopClimber, June 27, 2006, 08:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreetopClimber

Link to the theme

I have been working on this new theme I have dubbed Jewels
This theme is the best work I have done to date!! I have taken ideas from other themes code and made some of my own to bring you this nice stylish blue theme.
I have custom made all images except those most commonly used on the boards like topic, post and bbc images, some icons were custom made for this theme like those used in the stats block.
If you are or are planning on using TinyPortal Combined with SMF
Then simply rename the index.template2.php to index.template.php
Make sure you back up the original first tho.
Other then that everything will work with both setups.
Enjoy my theme jewels,
                                         TreetopClimber

The demo is using Tinyportal

ormuz

L.G.S

Yes, demo please!
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

CyberSongs

This was a dumb theme.  Installed to be tested, it presented a blaring false accusation about an illegal copy of SMF.

Hey, there is no "illegal" copy of SMF.

In fact, you replaced "Powered by SMF" with your own copyright, as "Theme by TreetopClimber."

So you're the one who has the illegal copy of SMF, not people who download your theme.

The theme is pretty, but kind of arrogant in its approach to handling "Author Error: SMF Powered and Copyright missing!"

And worse than that, you stole our header and our news, replacing them with nothing.

So, we won't be using it until you fix your theme.  Tone down your ego a bit too.

L.G.S

What are you on about, the copyright is there.

You only get that error when you haven't uploaded certain files properly for your theme.
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

Deaks

how can you say this is
QuoteCompatible With:     1.0.7, 1.1 RC2
you only have one download file

also im with LGS

<td valign="middle" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap;">
<small>Theme by <a href="http://global-bttracker.no-ip.org/" target="_blank">TreetopClimber</a> &nbsp;|&nbsp;
', theme_copyright(), '
</td>

the copyright is fine,

CyberSongs try uploading a clean version via the admin panel
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

CyberSongs

It was a versioning problem, however, the SMF versions are a little confusing.  Above it says the latest version is 1.07, but 1.1RC2 seems like a later version.  The 1.07 was not working, and that for many boards and themes.

This Jewels test theme board still has no avatar at top lefthand.

CyberSongs

P.S.:  I'm not all bad: Stand Down and I've spoken with Microsoft personnel for their Office Live project and suggested that they get in touch with all of you here at SMF because, quite frankly, you guys know what you're doing with forums [what Office Live calls "discussions"] and they could learn from you, perhaps pay you all to consult for them.

I am inundated with work myself right now, with artists from all over the world; I really don't need to be taught Copyright Law because I've worked on Copyright Law with a senator or two.  I just found the accusative "illegal copy" disturbing in its language.  After disturbing, it seemed offensive because I actually know what copyright infringement feels like, like when Fox Film Corporation steals a song or two from me, believe me, I know what it feels like to be on the victim's end.

I apologize if you took any of my comments the wrong way.

I've installed this theme and looks good and its good colour scheme that i will use for my new Joomla powered site apart from it appears "No Photo" image next to:

QuoteHey, <username>, you have 32 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 9 days, 17 hours and 9 minutes.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
May 09, 2007, 08:10:56 AM
.::.

TreetopClimber

Quote from: 05185736 on May 09, 2007, 05:11:55 AM
I've installed this theme and looks good and its good colour scheme that i will use for my new Joomla powered site apart from it appears "No Photo" image next to:

QuoteHey, <username>, you have 32 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 9 days, 17 hours and 9 minutes.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
May 09, 2007, 08:10:56 AM
You can find the answer here » http://global-bttracker.no-ip.org/forum/index.php?topic=31.0
I haven't been on here in a few months so I am sorry there was no reply ;)

Advertisement: