double url in joomla bridge (i feel stupid)

Started by oleros, November 03, 2006, 08:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oleros

Hola senoritas,

I've downloaded the smf 1.13 rc and the 1.13 bridge for Joomla. I have also installed the norwegian language files. When I am done installing everytihing is working fine but when I enter through the menu link on my Joomla site, the problems occur. The smf frontpage looks fine but when I press any link in smf, I get redirected back to joomla and the url displays (when I press e.g. 'general discussion'):
hxxp:www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum,/www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum/62.html [nonactive].

The error here is pretty obvious but i don't understand how it occurs..When I type in hxxp:www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum/62.html [nonactive], I open the general discussion page without errors. I've reinstalled it twice and haven't entered the url twice or anything stupid like that..Although I have a feeling the problem/error in itself is pretty stupid:)

Any ideas?

Ole,
Norway

oleros

Hola ,

I've downloaded the smf 1.1 rc3 and corresponding bridge for Joomla (1.1.6) I have also installed the norwegian language files. When I am done installing everytihing is working fine but when I enter through the menu link on my Joomla site, the problems occur. The smf frontpage looks fine but when I press any link in smf, I get redirected back to joomla and the url displays (when I press e.g. 'general discussion'):
hxxp:www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum,/www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum/62.html. [nonactive]

The error here is pretty obvious but i don't understand how it occurs..When I type in hxxp:www.demo.funkwebservices.net/no/forum/62.html [nonactive], the general discussion page opens without errors. I've reinstalled it twice and haven't entered the url twice or anything stupid like that..Although I have a feeling the problem/error in itself is pretty stupid:)

Any ideas?

Ole,
Norway

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Orstio

That looks like 404SEF.  If you wish to use the bridge, you should uninstall that.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: