News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

gif+mpeg+flash+html=New format of my Graphics..

Started by Slim-x, September 02, 2003, 03:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlottezweb

Sounds like you just want some sort of flash with embedded streaming video?

Slim-x

Something Like That.

I will have alot of work on my hands.

Here is a way i can tell what i mean..

In some video games you can make your own player.
Out of def. stuff you can pick from. Them move around the site.
As if you are playing a video game.

I was hoping to use this format for faster loading time.

If you make Websites and can get me a price let me know.

But it will be 100% flash ( like coding ).

Let me know
Kevin Knight.inc [nofollow]

charlottezweb

Man, I wouldn't touch a job like that with a 10 foot pole!  I think you need to contact Lucas Arts for something like that.  That's a little out of my area of expertise.  :)

Jason

Slim-x

Im not sure what level you are at in flash/HTML's
But i have been writing HTLM's before there was a program like now and its get over my head.

So i understand your point thats why i have been asking for help maybe one of you know more about this.

If you did know i would have wanted to keep you as the main designer.

Because to me a person who can do that is worth more then gold.

Kevin Knight

alienine

Slim-x you have no idea how html, gifs or flash works... I'm gonna stop replying to these posts before I call someone an idiot.

Slim-x

Quote from: alienine on September 06, 2003, 06:46:42 AM
Slim-x you have no idea how html, gifs or flash works... I'm gonna stop replying to these posts before I call someone an idiot.

Well don't be so hard on your self.
Your not an idiot. You just need help.

Daniel D.

You are very funny :-\.

Most (all ?) of the features can be done with Shockwave/Director - why do we need another format ? Do you know what is needed to "create" a new format ? How should we create a file, save a file, edit it. Which program should we use ? ONE person can't do that - or is one person working on Flash 2004 MX etc. ? Who give us money if someone will decide to help ? This isn't a short project...

Seph|roth

Quote from: Slim-x on September 06, 2003, 07:03:52 AM
Quote from: alienine on September 06, 2003, 06:46:42 AM

Well don't be so hard on your self.
Your not an idiot. You just need help.
;D

charlottezweb

Quote from: Slim-x on September 05, 2003, 08:52:45 PM
But i have been writing HTLM's before there was a program like now and its get over my head.

Do realize how silly that sounds?  I'm not one to get hateful on forums (unless they're my own) but I really don't think you have any clue what you're talking about.

Jason

Slim-x

Well Im not the only one who is working on this.
But it is getting to much for me.

Im a-like-non-profit ( Mean i work for free or don't pay bills ) DarkCide Records owns my house and everything i own. So DarkCideRecords would be paying for the fee.

If you want to try and help let me know,
Im taking classies to improve my know-how.
But like i said i have been working with HTLM's using note pad.. Before any program where around.

So i know alot about HTLM's.

Just need help

Kevin Knight

Shoeb Omar

Ok, Kevin, no offense but it is clear that you do not know much about creating a program like the one you linked to.  You may have been creating html's for a long time, but I've been making webpages isnce I was 8, and it doesn' make much difference to me.  Flash programming to somehting like you linked to is VERY hard, but if you can find someone with enoguh skills to do it, go find them and employ them!  It's not impossible, just needs some flash and a damn good programmer(s).

Benn

Quote from: Slim-x on September 07, 2003, 12:16:42 AM
So i know alot about HTLM's.

You must! I thought I knew a fair bit about the web, but I have no idea what HTLMs are...

:P

Advertisement: